I'm not sure what to watch next so if anyone could give me recommendations, I'd be happy. I like comedy and also, serious dramas, no romance please. I've watched a few dramas and all of them, I've found amazing so my short list may help you. Thanks in advance.
hana yori dango Liar Game Bloody Monday. these are some of my favorites!
Gokusen, 1 litre of tears, kurosagi
Fugoh keiji, 4 shimai Tantei dan, Yukan Club, BOSS, LIFE
Tokyo Dogs, 35 sai no Koukousei, Sennyuu Tantei Tokage, Rescue, Runaway, Piece
Liar Game. Bloody Monday. Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. Ikebukuro West Gate Park. Great Teacher Onizuka (1998 version.) My first and the most favorite drama. Much better than the 2012 remake in my opinion.
Utsukushii Rinjin Tokyo Ghost Trip The Quiz Show 2 Jigoku Shoujo Kisarazu Cat's Eye Legal High Maou My Girl Yuuki Orthros no Inu Runaway~Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni Yokai Ningen Bem
From your PTW list I would recommend the following. Maou Last Friends Engine And definitely Kids & Shinigami no Seido. :) Others to name a few. I tried to avoid romance ones as much as possible but there might be some in in these: Ryusei no Kizuna Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi (Movie & Dramas. Watch the movie first) Yasha Voice Triangle. Excellent & solid mystery. Great OST. Water Boys II Bunshin Clone Baby Quartet Holyland Brother Beat Ikebukuro West Gate Park Mr Brain Tokyo Dogs Dr. Koto's Clinic 1/2 + Specials (Sort of breezy feel. Good if you want something calm)
Thanks for the recommendations guys, some of them look really interesting. I've added them to my PTW!
Stand Up! Mr.Brain Ouran High School Host Club Hana Kimi (2007) Here Is Greenwood
Some j-dramas you should really try are: 1.Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge 2.Liar Game series 3.Lucky Seven 4.Love Shuffle 5.Gokusen 6.Hana Yori Dango 7.Tatta Hitotsu no Koi 8.Jiu
Beautiful Rain (I watched this drama one month ago and still remember to this day - Cute and Heartwarming)

I think you should try My Boss My Hero, Unobore Deka, Moteki. they are all comedy dramas :)