Hello everyone!^_^ So I have a few dramas on my list and I'm not sure of what I would like to watch next. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ I was wondering if I could get a personal opinion of which one is a personal favourite of yours from my list. Any suggestions will be really helpful so please, post away!(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚* ~✿Emma✿^_^
My girlfriend is gumiho , drama #1 i ever watched and i rewatch it for the 4th time now ,it's complete ,comedy and another kind of romance ,it's the kind of drama that u can and wanna watch over and over again
Joooya wrote: My girlfriend is gumiho , drama #1 i ever watched and i rewatch it for the 4th time now ,it's complete ,comedy and another kind of romance
,it's the kind of drama that u can and wanna watch over and over again

Couldn't have put it better. Only drama I have ever rewatched.
my girlfriend is a gumiho is good and funny if you want suspense, watch city hunter. you should watch my sassy girl. it's a classic korean movie already. and it's my first korean show ever for some kind of musical: shut up flower boy band and i think everyone should watch hana yori to really say you're a jdrama fan ;p
Hahhh thanks for clarification ,i'm just writing and don't look again about what i wrote ,i do that always lol
Since your favorites are mostly romance, I recommend Hana Yori Dango <3 to be honest I was surprised you haven't watched it, it's a must watch! ^^
Thank you so much everyone!(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
I think I'll watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Hana Yori Dango because those two seem to be the favourites.^_^
Movie - postman to heaven it's one of the best movies ever from any country Drama - if you are in the mood for a show with some romance but amazing storyline try either shut up flower boy band or city hunter If you are looking for super cute shows that focus mostly on romance try - To the beautiful you Queen in hyun's man Coffee prince Secret garden
meganjoy12 wrote: Movie - postman to heaven it's one of the best movies ever from any country

Drama - if you are in the mood for a show with some romance but amazing storyline try either shut up flower boy band or city hunter

If you are looking for super cute shows that focus mostly on romance try -

To the beautiful you
Queen in hyun's man
Coffee prince
Secret garden

Thank you! I'll be sure to watch that movie first as I don't have that many movies on my list at the moment.^_^
Why don't you watch Reply 1997 ? I'm sure you won't regret it.
juibipotter wrote: Why don't you watch Reply 1997 ?
I'm sure you won't regret it.

i totally agree!!
I recommend you watch: 1) City Hunter, the action is good, there's romance and Lee Min Ho. 2) Coffee Prince, I loved this drama, the chemistry between the 2 leads is great. 3) Ouran High School Host Club, it's cute and funny. 4) Hotaru no Hikari, a really sweet jdrama. 5) Chilling Romance, an awesome movie, a little scary but not to much.