So I've been really stuck on what to watch lately, so recommend my your all time favourite K-Drama. 

• It has to be Korean!
  • I'd prefer series, but movies are welcome too
  • Explain why it's your favourite or why I should watch it

hit the top

while you were sleeping

30, but 17

on your wedding day (movie)

idk why  i just really enjoyed watching them (I binged wathed them lol)

I hope this helps, but if you already saw them  it's okay, hope u have a great day :)

Watching slumps usually happens for me at one or twice in a year. What I do is. I take some time off watching and do other things --read, write watch Ted talks and etc. 

But for recommendation, here are mine. Though I don't know if you will like them... 

Misaeng - speaks to me like no other drama did. And it is the most realistic drama for me. The narrative is just a masterpiece

Signal - one of the most brilliant dramas ever. The suspense, story, characters, acting, pace, chemistry, sync. This really is a must watch drama

Healer - adorable chemistry between the leads, suspense and thrilling story. And has so much depth

My ahjusshi - one of a few dramas that really focused on characterization. 

Nine times travel - time travel dramas are usually tricky but I love how very concise and perfect the time travel rules are in this drama.

Movies: Miracle of cell no7,  Berlin file, roaring currents, a taxi driver, eungyo

• 100 days my prince - amazing and funny historical drama that even people who don't like historical dramas would love +it has a great cast 
  • While you were sleeping - iconic fantasy drama + Suzy slayed it
  • Clean it with passion for now - cute, really funny drama with a great cast (though some people really didn't like it because of the large age gap) 

reply 1988: this drama is quietly simple time and place set. It so beautiful when we missed our childhood and we will see what is happening in that era.

thirty but seventeen: awesome cast, awesome plot and awesome drama!!

Doctors: I like Medical Dramas and Park Shin Hye is one of my favorite actresses

I 2nd @Czakhareina's list

Signal and My Mister were absolutely amazing. You cant go wrong with those 2.

Also I recommend you Pinocchio and Big Issue ;)

Are you tired of dragging, emotional wrecking and romantically stressing series? Say no more fam! Eulachacha Waikiki is here to save youuuuuu! >o<

On the serious side, I want to recommend you Sky Castle and but watch it only if you think you are mentally and emotionally stable. ^_^ 

Both series are refreshing if you want to steer away from the typical kdramas/movies.  

At the moment, I recommend "Avengers Social Club" ... I enjoyed watching it... its more of comedy and family drama...it was fun to watch this entertaining drama

Misty : I could say this is my top drama ever although I would never re-watch it simply because it's a mystery / crime drama so now that I know who the murderer is not fun anymore...

The Guest : If you're a fan of  thriller/horror dramas you will like it. It was quite "realistic" at some points but not too extra

Eulachacha Waikiki : Best romcom and there's season 2 too! Donggoo and Junki were soooo funny

You have watched a lot! 

Some recommendations of my favourites that you have not watched:

Stranger (has a very similar feel and aesthetics to some of your highest rated)

Mr. Sunshine (simply sublime and beautiful to watch)

On Your Wedding Day (a refreshing take on romance that gets way too real in the last third)

Hotel Del Luna (aesthetically impressive cinematography with excellent acting and a unique story)

Scandal Makers (a must watch, no comment further needed)

Defendant: Good villain. Tragic backstory of a main character. Nice friendships. Thrilling, heartbreaking, and suspenseful moments that will keep you on your toes, but these heart-wrenching moments are also accompanied by some lighthearted, fun moments that make you feel good when laughing, after experiencing so much pain with the characters.