Can someone recommend me a drama that's similar to Pride or Buzzer Beat ? I'm looking for a drama that's contains stuff like this: - Great chemistry between leads - Lots of romance, shying away from family that tries to stop the relationship. - I'm actually liking the sport theme. But it doesn't have to be like that. - I'm just looking for an amazing romantic drama that will leave you wanting more and is able to make you stay up all night. That's how it was for me watching Pride :)
Great chemistry and romance? Queen In Hyun's man but it's nothing like Pride and Buzzer Beat generally speaking.
Autumns Concerto!!! :) - Great chemistry between leads (x) - Lots of romance, shying away from family that tries to stop the relationship. (x) - I'm actually liking the sport theme. But it doesn't have to be like that. (x) ~ main leads love to play hockey - I'm just looking for an amazing romantic drama that will leave you wanting more and is able to make you stay up all night. (x) ~ Thats what Aitumns Concerto did to me Plus extra: very very hot main lead!!! :D
Mars - Not sports, but motor bike racing...