Hi dear friends,I am very much thankful to you as you always help me in need.

I am a person,who really cares a lot about characterization.It is the first thing that intrigues me in a film or a story or a drama.I am obsessed with characterizations.

Many people advised me to write my list of dramas and update my profile.I have not watched many dramas to do that.I did watch very less actually.please understand.

I found male lead characterization in ’Falling for innocence' is best example of what I am looking for and what i meant by interesting characterization.Female lead in 'In time with you' and male lead in 'Chief kim'there are few that i come across.

I know many of you watched more dramas than me.please suggest me any drama with interesting characterization be it male/female/second lead whoever.

Please reply here whatever that comes to your mind,once you read this.

Thank you frineds..have a nice day,

• Nirvana in Fire 
  • Story of Yanxi Palace 
  • story of minglan
  • Misaeng 
  • My Mister
  • Bridal Mask
  • Kenja no Ai - very dark drama
  • Kounodori
  • Hanzawa naoki
  • Kleun Cheewit
  • Padiwarada
  • Wake Up

- Hotel del luna really had some interesting & refreshing character: Main FL & ML both had a really good characterization, one of the best I watched this year or probably ever.

- Perfume, the ML had similiar tantrums, quirky characters like the one in Falling for Innocence

- Spring turn to springs: the FL character had a spunky near crazy spirits, maybe similiar to Chef Kim? xP

Beautiful Gong shim - ML has one of the best personality i have ever seen in drama, he’s also the same male lead actor in Chief Kim.

If I get it right you are searching for an interesting characterization, not a nice or likable one. So this is my recommendation:

- Love me if you dare - ML lead is a profiler with psychopathic patterns
- Legend of Fue Yao - FL is interesting and does a great character development / ML is hard to predict in the beginning

- Misty - FL is the most interesting stong-minded female character I have ever seen
- Cruel City - hated many of them in the beginning and loved (or at least felt sad for) them in the end
- King2 Hearts - ML lead develops from a stupid boy to a good king

Hi real Mokona

I am not only looking for interesting..I am looking for nice and likable too.

Pls do suggest me anything that u come across be it male or female or second male or female.

Well written characterization is what I need my dear friend..pls..

Punch - especially the male second lead.

Nobunago Concerto -  Shibasaki Ko's Female lead

Okitegami Kyouko no Bibouroku - Aragaki Yui's Female Lead

Orange Days -  Shibasaki Ko's Female lead

Quartet  - All four of them

Goodbye to Goodbye - especially  Chae Si Ra and Jo Bo Ah's characters

Miss Korea  the second leads, played by Lee Seong Min and Song Seon Mi

Pretty much any one of Lee Yo Won's lead characters - she picks REALLY well.

As a general rule, I often find much more interesting characterisation in secondary characters. They may or may not have a "loveline", but it's precisely because of not being constrained by the formulaic expectations/demands of lead roles that (good) writers often invest their seconds with layered, nuanced characters more "real" than the leads.