I have been entangled in a snare of absolute disinterest. I love dramas with a passion, as many do. However, very recently, I find myself aloof to many of the dramas I have started. I usually loose interest half way through the drama, only to feel as though I have wasted so much time and feel unsatisfied (usually due to plot or specific characters.) I don't remember the last time I actually finished a drama...I believe it was the first revenge note (quick and painless, I enjoyed it.) However, within the past month, I have dropped Angel's last mission: Love, Wait my youth, Abyss, and soon to drop The secret life of my secretary. Any recommendations or tips, any advice will do. I am quite disconcerted by this matter, I have never been this picky in my times of watching dramas. 

Seems like you and me are in the same boat. I usually become disinterested in a lot of dramas when I try to watch something of the same plot continuously. Maybe try switching up the genres? Looking at your list you really like the Romance Genre and Youth sort of genres. Let me give you some recommendations of alternativs and see if that helps! 

I'm Not entirely sure if you are into action and stuff like that, but let me recommend a few that are completely opposite to watch you typically watch!

Duel - This is a Sci-Fi action! It's a full on action and something interesting happens every episode. There are no strong love lines in it however, unless you count the fathers love towards his daughter! 

The K2 - I saw that you watched healer and rated it 10/10. This one has the same actor and I find it to be similar to healer but better. It's a good action drama with romance and schemes all throughout it.

He is Psychometric - I saw this on your list and I definitely recommend it. It is a romance and not as action packed. But it gets better towards the end of the drama. Unlike the other two above, it is a slower moving drama.

Introverted Boss - Since you are into Romance, maybe try this romantic comedy? This is one of my all time favourite romcoms. Try and get through the first couple of episodes and then it gets better! 

Also with An Angels Last Mission: LOVE. The drama moves depressingly slow in the beginning. I struggled watching it too since it's not my usual genre of drama. But the ending is a lot better, so when you feel like it, definitely try watching the end!

Thank you so much! Part of the reason I tend to drop dramas is due to the unoriginality and lack of creativeness in certain dramas. I have seen The K2, and I found it enjoyable! I will definitely try the others! I started Introverted Boss, but never got around to finishing. I will pick it up again! Do you have any Chinese drama recommendations? 

Tell me about it, I know the feeling. If you’re into romance but need more suspense, action, unpredictable moves...  I recommend:

Cruel City this story has many layers, even better than Healer

Moonlovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo  starting like some silly  idol series but getting darker with each episode, heart breaking love story

Chinese series but definitely unpredictable and hilarious, Go Princess Go

Oh boy, you want Chinese dramas? I have you covered friend - 

• My Huckleberry Friends (high school/friendship/romance)
  • When We Were Young (2018) (high school/friendship/romance)
  • All is Well (family/mature/human)
  • Unrequited Love (college/romance/friendship)
  • Battle of Changsha (period/ww2/family/romance)
  • The Story of Ming Lan (historical/family/romance) 
  • Boss and Me (office/romance)
  • Goodbye My Princess (historical/political/romance)
  • Somewhere Only We Know (college/romance/friendship)
  • Le Coup de Foudre (youth/friendship/romance)
  • Eternal Love (historical/fantasy/romance)
  • Rookie Agent Rouge (period/ww2/spy/slight romance)

Hope you find something you like. I know for me personally, switching up the countries tends to help me out of drama slumps. 

Thank you all so much for your suggestions! I am looking forward to the change in pace!