Can you guys recommend me some comedy dramas or movies. Because i don't know what to watch anymore hahaha :)) its alright if it has some little romance or it its adult content please!. Thanks in advance :)
I'd recommend: Stand Up!, Last Cinderella and Tokyo Dogs.
Hotaru No Hikari Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Love Shuffle Kimi Wa Petto (the whole having someone as a "pet" is pretty funny, but I wouldn't call it the drama hilarious) I also adore Last Cinderella. It made me laugh a couple of times.
Thanks for the recommendation. But is there anything else? hehe :)
My boss my hero densha otoko moteki
Mei Tantei No Okite Switch Girl
Atashinchi no Danshi was so much entertaining and funny for me but I can see that you've already seen it.
Bump! I've seen most of the dramas recommended. Still i appreciate your recommendations
Hotaru No Hikari My boss my hero they r funny ,u'll smile but not laughing but if u wanna laugh as crazy there is a chines movie call(shaoiln soccar)
Maybe I already recommended it in some other thread, but have you tried watching Waterboys? (I'm talking about the 2001 movie) It's funny and has an unusual story!
Thanks for the recommendations! Anything else? :)
Afro Tanaka ;) edit : I should've taken a look at your list first lol
Someone recommended Waterboys - I second that. And if you'll like it, you can try Swing Girls from the same director. Ouran High School Host Club - it's not as good as anime, but still funny Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Otomen Sukiyaki Western Django - it's from Miike so it's kind of weird, but I if you like Miike's humor.... Meitantei no Okite - it's parody on detectice stories 700 Days of Battle: Us vs. Police - nice movie about highschoolers who don't have much to do during summer break Nodame Cantabile - it's very funny and very anime like (even though I haven't seen the actual anime)
Thanks for the recommendations guys! It truly helped me what to watch next! :)