Hi everyone!

I was looking for a good revenge drama and I was wondering if some of you can make a few suggestions. A drama where the main lead wants to take revenge and become someone very strong, something like Yellow Boots http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3689/yellow-boots but this drama is a little bit too long with 100+ episodes :P

Thank you http://mydramalist.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.png
Innocent Man Queen of Ambition The Incarnation of Money Bad Guy City Hunter Iljimae All of those were awesome, no idea if they are anything like Yellow Boots though.
try The Devil, this my favorite revenge drama :D

Maou: Japanese version of The Devil^, shorter

The Incarnation of Money: One of my all time favourite dramas! Highly recommended. Its more than just revenge.
Thank you all! I might try The Incarnation of Money as well as The Devil because I already saw City Hunter and Innocent Man :)
Only Korean? For me Maou is the best revenge drama but there's the Korean version "The Devil" so try that. There's also Temptation of an Angel which fits your descreption perfectly as well as IRIS (An action drama even more than City Hunter) And finally, the currently airing drama Shark.
I hear your voice is currently airing and is about a man who is trying to kill a girl for revenge. But there are elements of comedy and romance in it too. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Innocent Man is definitely an awesome choice. The Princess's Man is also amazing, great romance tied in, acting, and plot. Temptation of a Wife is pretty long, but it's good Temp. of an Angel History of a Salaryman is decent City Hunter is good
CheerfulSoul wrote: Only Korean? For me Maou is the best revenge drama but there's the Korean version "The Devil" so try that.
There's also Temptation of an Angel which fits your descreption perfectly as well as IRIS (An action drama even more than City Hunter)
And finally, the currently airing drama Shark.

I kind of prefer Korean dramas for some reason (which I really dont know what that is and i'm reflecting on that :P) but maybe i'll try the japanese version of The Devil, I'll see...
There is so many suggestions that I dont know which one to watch first :P But thanks to you all for answering!
I like these revenge dramas:

The Fierce Wife
It's a taiwanese drama, but really good! It's about 23 episodes. I highly recommend it!

Pink Lipstick
It's one of those long dramas though, 149 episodes. It's a lot like Yellow Boots. I love the revenge!