I just finished watching You're Beautiful and I loved it with all myself. Only problem is, what should I do with my life now? I feel the desperate need to watch something as great and as moving and as funny! So that's why I'm asking for your help! The drama of my dreams should have: - great plot! You're beautiful kept me entertained every minute of every episode, so I'd like something able to keep me glued to the screen! - funny scenes! Not silly/nonsense funny (more or less like Ouran High School Host Club, so that you know what I mean...nothing against it in general but it's not what I'm searching for right now), but laugh-out-loud. Still talking about You're Beautiful, something like the shower-with-the-toilet thing, or all the scenes with the limes! - handsome guys! It can be handsome-handsome or cute-handsome, or even a mix of the two! Now that I think of it, I would prefer some cuteness here and there, Jeremy style! As long as all I mentioned is there, I don't care about the setting or if the drama is Japanese or Korean! So...is there anyone who can help me? I will offer you my eternal gratitude in exchange! :D
How about Dream High? Or the japanese Hana Kimi Remake. (:
Well there's a Japanese version (Ikemen desu ne) and a taiwanese one I think, if you haven't seen them, or there's Heartstrings if you liked the Yonghwa/Shinhye couple :) (and Minhyul plays a very cute Jeremy typ boy in here!)
Reply 1997 Panda & Hedgehog Flower boy next door Playful kiss
You're Beautiful is written by Hong sisters so if you like it you may like their other works too.
You can find list of their drama here.

Their upcoming drama is The Sun of My Master that will begin airing on the last day of this month (31th July).
Thanks for all the suggestion guys! I'll pick one of them for tonight! :D
how about queen in hyun's man or rooftop prince? did you ever watched it? lol i actually experienced that after finishing these 2 best dramas, i guess it was that moving in our hearts that makes as really attached with it. try to watch the 2 it was the best! its worth it for the use of your time. actually it was on the top of my list this was the best dramas i have seen so far. i wonder if there will be more moving drama than this two. best kdrama i've ever watched even my friends and i get really addicted with it. (i prefer kdramas cause i love kpop)
Great plot., a lot of funny scenes, handsome guys, you can add some gender-bender too - Sungkyunkwan Scandal

I hope you don't mind trying historical drama though. :)
Coffee Prince She is WOW Heartstrings Queen In-hyun's Man Sunkyungkwan Scandal
I know how you feel!!! Had the same diseas after finished Youre beautiful, too!!! It took me a long time to start liking another dramas! lol Try My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho. The female lead almost behave exactly like Go Min Nam. The male lead is not that hot, like in Youre beautiful, but hes so great, so that youll fall in love with him. Boys Before Flowers. Hot guys, one girl. This tells everything. ;) Playful Kiss This was cute, too.
You're Beautiful was the first Kdrama i watched, since i was new to asian dramas I had no idea what to watch... until i found out about Boys Before Flowers! One of my favorite dramas ever :D
I felt exactly the same. The truth is there is NO other drama like YAB. You might just accept this now and move on to enjoy other dramas for what they are and they will even be better sometimes. :) Not even the Hong sisters were able or willing to make the same Cute meets Funny recipe again but they are still the ones that came closest. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho had great characters and funny scenes, for me it was their best developed romance. Don't be bothered by the dorkiness of the male lead on the first eps and you will like it. Not exactly great plot and no handsome ensemble. Greatest Love was also very good on the romance area for me. Great ensemble of likeable characters, good plot. Rooftop Prince had a handsome ensemble and many funny scenes and cute too. It did have a darker second half so be advised. :) BOF had 2 allegedly handsome guys, but honestly, the story is absurd. Queen In-hyun's Man was good for the romance and the characters were different from your regular romcom, I liked the time travel plot even if it had big holes by the end. I hear your voice is still not over but it is so good you might want to give it a try? Dating Agency Cyrano has a ditzy heroine, a bunch of handsome guys and lots of antics, it is also a good choice! :)
Waaa!! Thanks again for all the suggestion, guys!! I'll tackle all of them one at a time, I needed so much to know what could I watch! :D