I've really enjoyed ALL of the Japanese dramas and movies I've watched so far so I'm looking for more to watch. I really love romance, but I also enjoy comedy, action, adventure, slice-of-life, almost anything as long as it's not scary. At least some romance is preferred, I have a hard time watching dramas with none. Basically just any good shows/movies with a good story and ending.
proposal daisakusen
Rich Man Poor Woman Nodame Cantabile Hotaru no Hikari :)
Rich Man Poor Woman Nodame Cantabile Hotaru no Hikari :)
bokura ga ita movie ^^
AHHHH Ikuta Toma! I love him! I'm definitely adding Bokura ga Ita, thanks! I've added all the other suggestions as well, thanks guys! :D
From your PTW I definitely suggest the following: Playful Kiss, Me too Flower, Dream High, Rich Man Poor Woman (There's 2 specials, one you watch first & the other after), Nobuta Wo Produce & Koizora (Super sad though!); the other's aren't though. For Dream High you might have to push past the first EP I nearly dropped it as I found it quite boring; same with Me Too Flower but the rest is really good. Well at least I found it to be.

Oh & if you like Ikuta Toma then I also suggest Osozaki no Himawari. I found it kind of relaxing to watch. :)
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/5339/osozaki-no-himawari
Nodame Cantabile ( also I recommend anime version ) Mei-chan no Shitsuji Hotaru no Hikari Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Asuko March! Liar Game Movie: High School Debut Time Traveller Shinigami no Seido Cyborg She Runway Beat Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru
Tokyo Dogs. I also wanted to recommend those: :) Osozaki no himawari Love Shuffle Nodame Cantabille
Dramas

LIFE
Hotaru no Hikari
Last Friends
Great Teacher Onizuka (1998)
Taiyou no Uta
Kingyo Club
Kimi wa Petto
1 Litre of Tears

Movies

Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru
Shinigami no Seido