Okay so after watching some of my fave dramas such as the Chinese or is it Taiwanese- My Prince and The Legend. I come to discover I love the quiet strong guys. You know the third brother from My Prince and Cheror or Chuh Ro in The Legend. But anyway do you guys know a good drama with a quiet silent strong type dude?
Liar Game? He seems strong, intelligent, and a man of a few words.
Hm, I always have been interested in Liar Game. I think I will check it out, thanks! :D
Is any genre okay? Detective dramas--Tokyo dogs, kagi no kakatta heya, joker, senyuu tantei Mystery--maou, othoros no inu Miscellaneous--kurosagi, piece (teen romance and mystery...very addictive story)
Any genre is fine since I know they are rare which is sad. But oo thanks for the list I will add those too! :D
the devil (the Japanese version was already suggested) fits perfect ojakgyo brothers - long family drama but jon won character fits perfect others that kind of fit - any version of the it started with a kiss series cain and abel buzzer beat faith hana kimi or to the beautiful you momo love sorry if you have seen of them but you had nothing listed
Gyokuro wrote: Hm, I always have been interested in Liar Game. I think I will check it out, thanks! :D

Yes, do check it out! :) I completed it recently, and I think the male lead is what you're looking for. I have seen very few dramas myself so far, but I also have a penchant for "the strong, silent guy" so all of the recommendations in this thread are useful to me as well! Thanks for asking the question. :)
Here's a few movies you might like: 3-Iron Duelist Kamui Gaiden Waiting In The Dark