Main male mc that is clever and has good comebacks. Should be talented. Also slow romance. Sungkyunkwan - male mc - smart, clever, good archer Nice guy - he was just so cool going after revenge, very smart as he takes down a large company and takes over School 2013 - He was quiet and a kick asss fighter monstar- The black hair male mc - class rep, sings well , good leader, put the star in his place always giving him good comebacks that has him speechless.
Cruel City - Main lead is a cold, kickass druglord with many many secrets. Very smart and calculating. Cain & Abel - Super smart doctor who can fool everyone trying to take him down. Mawang/The Devil - Smart, caculating main who is out for revenge and plans everything. Shark - part of the same trilogy / type of chara. SUPER PLANNER. Bridal Mask - Double Agent type! Very kickass!
phoenixbasilisk wrote: Cruel City - Main lead is a cold, kickass druglord with many many secrets. Very smart and calculating.

Mawang/The Devil - Smart, caculating main who is out for revenge and plans everything.

Bridal Mask - Double Agent type! Very kickass!

I have seen these 3 & agree with you!

I would add Giant & Incarnation of Money very smart main characters
good grief! your dropped list...I am about to have a heart attack.... sigh.... wait...why would you drop Queen Inhyun's Man...it has everything you are asking for? Check out The Greatest Love...or Bad Guy but on the other hand maybe you would like Japanese better....Try Liar Game, Death Note, Bloody Monday
goldenseal50 wrote: good grief! your dropped list...I am about to have a heart attack....

sigh.... wait...why would you drop Queen Inhyun's Man...it has everything you are asking for?

Check out The Greatest Love...or Bad Guy

but on the other hand maybe you would like Japanese better....Try Liar Game, Death Note, Bloody Monday

somebody dropped QIHM ??? *eye twitch*

EDIT: just saw the rest of gonnabe2pro dropped list sigh I just have no words....
I usually only like watching couples get together rather than being a couple except for rare occasions. So i don't drop them because they are bad ,but drop them because they are already a couple most the time. That is just a preference of mine I don't know I always get bored when watching the characters as couples.
gonnabe2pro wrote: I usually only like watching couples get together rather than being a couple except for rare occasions. So i don't drop them because they are bad ,but drop them because they are already a couple most the time. That is just a preference of mine I don't know I always get bored when watching the characters as couples.

I am the same way! I like watching the journey to that point, but once they get there, I become disinterested. I think its because their is no 'immediate' tension anymore except for that may cliche trope where one of the characters get noble and leaves for a while at the end. XD
phoenixbasilisk wrote: I am the same way! I like watching the journey to that point, but once they get there, I become disinterested. I think its because their is no 'immediate' tension anymore except for that may cliche trope where one of the characters get noble and leaves for a while at the end. XD

oh good someone who is the same way. Thought I was just abnormal. Well anyways thank you for your suggestions. I will check them out. Also which ones have a decent amount of romance in it.
gonnabe2pro wrote: oh good someone who is the same way. Thought I was just abnormal. Well anyways thank you for your suggestions. I will check them out. Also which ones have a decent amount of romance in it.

Mmm Bridal Mask has a decent amount
The Devil has a kinda muted romance....
Try White Christmas - it might not be all romance, but its got some kick ass leads (: