Just watch boku to star no 99 and really like the slow pace romance and the characters. I liked how the characters were really dense when it came to romance especially the guy. So what im looking for is the main couple falling in love, but they don't know it. Things I would like but not all needed love triangles Love hate school setting korean or japanese
There is currently airing Monstar, has love hate, love triangles, school settings and both leads are pretty dense about romance.
Piece. -- School, romance, love-hate and mystery. Kingyo club. -- school, romance, bullying. (Very good drama) Bokura ga Ita Kouhen --(movies) school(pt 1) adult (pt 2) romance, Love triangle, lost love. Love shuffle. --multiple couples, love confusion. (Very funny must see drama) Sprout. -- school, romance, love rectangle. (Sweet drama) Stand up. -- summer, school, friendship, slow romance. (Very funny must see drama) Nagareboshi. --adult, family, love triangle. Ikemen desu ne. -- youth, fame, gender bender, romance, love triangle I don't know if any of these qualify as one or both ppl being dense about falling in love. I would say for some of these dramas love was an unexpected outcome. Or maybe the person or the way they fell for each other is unexpected.
Hana Kimi Last Cinderella Personal Taste Full House You're Beautiful It Started with A Kiss
Ojakgyo Brothers It Started with a Kiss Love Keeps Going Shut up Flower Boy Band
try kmovie "Petty Romance" for inexperience romance :D

Operation Proposal has some dense characters when it comes to showing their love for each other.