I'm in desperate need of something new to watch. I hate comedies, so that's a big no-no for me. Other than that, I'm not picky. Romance or not, classic music or modern, doesn't really matter to me. I loved Secret and Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Dropped Monstar and Beethoven Virus after a couple of episodes. So, anybody got any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance!
try " Mary Stayed Out All Night"

You should try Dream High - it teaches you a lot about music, the music industry and performing arts in general :D of course, some hot eye candy means no harm :P Inspiring and about moral values too ^^
200 Pounds Beauty.

I assure you, the music(although only few) is good. + the story, oh I should rewatch it now.
not sure if you have seen any of these but these all have music themes .... alice in wonder city (classical music world, has a dream like vibe since its alice) Together (about a pop singer who is in a slump, only a little music theme) full house 2 (about pop singers and a stylist) heartstrings (takes place at a music school) k-pop ultimate audition spring waltz (male lead is a classical pianist) ikemen desu me (youre beautiful Japanese version) nodame cantabile (most detailed music show ever, classical music world)
"What's up" is kinda ok altho i'm not sure if i finished because i liked it or because of daesung x_x nodame cantabile is good