Hey there! I would love to hear your recs for dramas with male leads who openly love the female lead. ML can be cold for the 1st couple of episodes, but not too long or I'll get bored haha. Love at first sight, puppy love, dark obsessive love... are all great as long as the hero showers the heroine with his affection. Cinderella tropes (powerful ML x lower status FL) are also a guilty pleasure of mine.

I'm open to all types of dramas, whether it's dark or comedic. However I don't have time to invest in really long dramas (like those 100+ episode Chinese ones), and prefer the focus be 100% on the romance. Though I know Korean shows best, I'm ready to try any other nationality as long as the drama doesn't look too cheap, lol. BL suggestions are also welcome.

To give you an idea, here a few male leads I enjoyed:

Thanks <3

Jealousy Incarnate  Well, you dropped it after two episodes but it was very funny and fit your description. I suggest you give episode 3 a try.

Oh, there's also High School King of Savvy  but I don't remember when he starts liking her.

Thanks so much you all! I had a chance to binge Coffee & Vanilla and while it was absurd, it was a good and quick sugar fix haha. And I'll give Jealousy Incarnate a second chance, in the past I dropped so many shows that later became my favorites ;^)

Shopping King Louie -  the ML is  one of the cutest and most innocent I have ever seen in a drama, and his love for the FL is one of the sweetest  things I have ever watched in a Kdrama, he is like a puppy who cannot do anything in life without her, adorable and unusual.