I have scene dramas with very few kiss scenes and I really enjoy them. I find when they finally kiss after all the wait it is worth it because it makes it really special. I kinda get tired of constant kissing as every kiss feels less and less enjoyable. Just my preference I guess.
I know a romance drama where there was no kissing. Hahaha. Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek But I see you dropped that one. Atashinchi no Danshi is great and also no kissing. Romance though toned down is very cute. Skip Beat! no kisses. I'm sure because I've read manga few times and they made the drama stay true to the comic. I know quite a lot of K-drama and J-dramas with few kisses but I mixed them all up so I can't be sure which one is which. Maybe I Love Lee Tae Ri? My Girlfriend is a Gumiho has only one very cute kiss, or maybe there were two? Did Oh! My Lady had kisses at all? Maybe at the end. I can't remember if Dal Ja's Spring had more than two kisses or maybe I mixed it with another drama. Anego? I don't remember a kiss but I may be mistaken. I'm not too sure about this one. Dream High, there was a kiss at the end. :) On Air, only one kiss in one of the episodes near the end.
I haven't seen very many dramas yet, but Rich Man Poor Woman had very few kisses. Also, in Kimi wa petto it's definitely worth the wait... so I think I see your point! :)
well pretty much every Japanese dramas have no kissing scene or very few... For a cute one, I would suggest Pride, this my favorite one so far, really worth the wait too.
Ty for the rec. Just finished Oh! my lady and loved it. So many cute moments.

lexies wrote: I know a romance drama where there was no kissing. Hahaha.
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek
But I see you dropped that one.
Atashinchi no Danshi is great and also no kissing. Romance though toned down is very cute.
Skip Beat! no kisses. I'm sure because I've read manga few times and they made the drama stay true to the comic.

I know quite a lot of K-drama and J-dramas with few kisses but I mixed them all up so I can't be sure which one is which.
Maybe I Love Lee Tae Ri?
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho has only one very cute kiss, or maybe there were two?
Did Oh! My Lady had kisses at all? Maybe at the end.
I can't remember if Dal Ja's Spring had more than two kisses or maybe I mixed it with another drama.
Anego? I don't remember a kiss but I may be mistaken. I'm not too sure about this one.

Dream High, there was a kiss at the end. :)
On Air, only one kiss in one of the episodes near the end.
I recommended Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo because that's my favorite drama, And the scene of kissing is surely nice and warm. :)