Drama4lover wrote: If u like dramas like those u should start watching thai dramas. Believe me some of them are sooooooo good. Their chemistry roxxx in the ones I have watched. I especially LOOOVVE jealousy scenes which i get in thai dramas. If u like I could recommend some to u ^_^

can you recommend some names for good thai dramas ive never seen any but if they have good chemistry and love stories id like to try some out =)
in "Jang Ok Jung" and "Scent of a Woman" the lead actors have really great chemistry.. and the kiss scenes are breathtaking *^* you'll love them!!
Crazy for u i'm sure it's that kind u looking for
wrote: I NEED ROMANCE 2...way better than the first, since i noticed you already watched part 1. The female lead here is strong in the sense that she speaks her mind. Plus there's so much bickering between the 2 leads, but have so much love for each other. If you're looking for romance and (kisses *.*), i recommend this.

I had already planned to watch it, but you make me want to watch it even more. Thank you :D

wrote: I haven't checked your list so I don't know if you've seen it but MARS (Taiwanese drama) features a fairly passionate love story. I love the fact that the characters' sexuality was not glossed over as is typical in most Asian dramas. The physical interaction was very believable for a young couple in love. The female lead isn't all that tough though, but I'd dare say she has a good reason ... which I won't say as it would be a major spoiler.

I've already watched it and I liked it very much *___*

wrote: oh sorry i just checked your list and saw that you have already watched coffee prince .. sorry

Don't worry <3

wrote: I second Lovers!

I should really watch this drama :O

wrote: Que Sera Sera http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/433/que-sera-sera

Thank you :D

wrote: in "Jang Ok Jung" and "Scent of a Woman" the lead actors have really great chemistry.. and the kiss scenes are breathtaking *^* you'll love them!!

I'll try them, thanks :D

wrote: Crazy for u
i'm sure it's that kind u looking for

I see, I'll watch it then :D

Thank you to you all ^__^
~Lovers~Lovers~Lovers~! highly recommended, I actually just finished it & still in the withdrawal stage ;)) I so love the romance there ~! ..Hoping ~ I could find another drama like that for my next to watch (still looking) (@_@)
~Hellow~ MDLrsss ;)) I love this thread, as Iam into superRomance drama (lotssaaa romance) with a good "HappyEnding"... ..Please keep on coming ~ Let's populate this thread with lotsaa SuperRomanticDrama ~! ~KeepUp the GreatWork ~ MDLrsss~!
Sadly there are way too few dramas like these in dramaland! :( OP, have you seen Pride & Buzzer Beat?
meganjoy12 wrote: can you recommend some names for good thai dramas ive never seen any but if they have good chemistry and love stories id like to try some out =)

Sure. here is a post I maid on Thai dramas. Scroll down and see the ones I have recommended ^^
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?776-THAI-DRAMAS-do-they-exist&p=407257#post407257
Hi Merill! I think you should try Heartstrings! :D But maybe you have already watch it XDD