I don't mind the hour long episodes, but does anyone know of some good shows with 30-45 minute episodes instead of an hour? The only one I have seen that I really liked was Creating Destiny, which I believe was 50 minutes per episode. Thanks in advance for any help.
Try Mr.Brain! It has 8 episodes and 50 minutes per episode. The drama is enjoyable :)
MadCow wrote: Try Mr.Brain! It has 8 episodes and 50 minutes per episode. The drama is enjoyable :)

Sounds really interesting, I will check it out.
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Flower Boy Next Door - both 16 episodes, each 45 mins long
most of Jdrama have 45-50 mins episodes, and some even 25 mins and they're short as well :) Other than that, here are some short Kdramas: Sirius, Ma Boy,White Christmas,Holy Land, Little Girl K, and Secret Investigation Record
loverain777 wrote: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Flower Boy Next Door - both 16 episodes, each 45 mins long

Oh nice, I have both of those on my list, had no idea they were 45 mins longer on the episodes. THANKS!
twinklelie wrote: most of Jdrama have 45-50 mins episodes, and some even 25 mins and they're short as well :)

Other than that, here are some short Kdramas: Sirius, Ma Boy,White Christmas,Holy Land, Little Girl K, and Secret Investigation Record

Yea I am not sure how much I want 25 minutes, though that might be pretty cool.
lifewish wrote: Yea I am not sure how much I want 25 minutes, though that might be pretty cool.

I've only seen a few ^^
anyways here there are: 25 mins episodes Jdramas ^^
XXXHOLiC, Switch Girl 1&2, and Jigoku Shoujo :)

also another Kdrama with 45-50 mins episodes: Reply 1997
Jdramas like Piece, Sprout and the first season of Liar Game all have 30 minute episodes :)
samsoons wrote: Jdramas like Piece, Sprout and the first season of Liar Game all have 30 minute episodes :)

Sprout and Liar Game seem cool, thanks!
for Korean dramas a lot of cable shows are around 40 mins long ... I love lee tae ri full house 2 - has 32 thirty min episodes mackerel run - 40 mins 8 eps, show was cut in half nail shop paris - 10 eps at 50 mins queen in hyun's man nine time travel white Christmas they are hour long but only 8 eps
I recently finished watching Full House Take Two. It was surprisingly really, really good. It has 32 episodes, but each episode averages only about 30 minutes.
I would recommend Love Shuffle, Asuko March, Tokyo Dogs, Kurosagi, Zettai Kareshi, Last Friends, Bloody Monday, Otomen, and Mop Girl. lol I'm not sure what your favorite gernes are, so I tried giving you different kinds to choose from. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I would recommend Love Shuffle, Asuko March, Tokyo Dogs, Kurosagi, Zettai Kareshi, Last Friends, Bloody Monday, Otomen, and Mop Girl. lol I'm not sure what your favorite gernes are, so I tried giving you different kinds to choose from. :)

I really like a bit of everything so thanks for the variety :)
Did somebody already mentioned "clone baby" ? :) A drama with 11 episodes, 25 minutes per episode. :) It might look scary at the first sight but it isnt at all, and trust me, once you start it, you cant stop watching it :D { at least that was my experiece with this drama XD }