I'm looking for revenge drama/movie that is centered around the male lead, with female lead is like one or more of these:
1. male lead's partner or sidekick, like C.C from anime Code Geass, or to the lesser degree Nana from City Hunter;
2. as broken or as dark as the male lead, something like Innocent Man;
3. the object of male lead's revenge like in Yawang;

and FAR from one or more of these:
1. 'angelic'-type like in The Devil,
2. female lead who misunderstands/clueless about the whole situation for the most part like in Giant or Green Rose,
3. useless and only there to fill the romance part (ex:Time Between Dog and Wolf, The Equator Man),
4. whose raison d'etre is her love to male lead like in Shark,
5. and the worst of all, can't-act-type like the female lead in Bridal Mask, or to the lesser degree; Han Ga In in Bad Guy.

Thank you :D
Here is a list of the revenge dramas I would suggest (excluding the ones you mentioned in your post of course) : Cruel City The Princess' Man The Incarnation of Money Five Fingers (it does have the awful deer in the headlights acting of Mok Dan from Bridal Mask in it - but thankfully her part isn't pivotal to the story) Can You Hear My Heart King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo A Love To Kill Little Girl K Sorry I Love You also..... I haven't yet seen A Man's Story (but have it downloaded) I hear its very good.
welllll...I'm not sure what you are looking for....but check out Cruel City but if you really want dark revenge, try Zeni Geba

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?4350-Revenge-dramas
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?3848-Revenge-Romantic-Drama
Cruel city A Man's Story
goldenseal50 wrote: welllll...I'm not sure what you are looking for....but check out Cruel City but if you really want dark revenge, try Zeni Geba

yes, I'm not sure too. =))
I suggest Zeni Geba too. It's about a man who wants to revenge to money. Because money has taken his happiness.
and if you like about something romance but still, revenge theme. try Sorry, I love You. It's about a man who wants to revenge to his mom because she left him. That drama will make you crying.
zeni geba . one of the best out there