i'm looking for romantic drama's where the female lead is talented in something. For example good in cooking or smart or fighting,... (I prefer it when the FL is strong and when there is action/police/law,... but it's okay if it's not there)

it doesn't matter what country it is from.

For example:

• chocolate(ongoing, FL good cook)
  • a poem a day (good physical therapist)
  • kill me, heal me (good psychatric resident)
  • arsenal military academy (good fighter)
  • because of you (good  in embroidery)
  • bloody romance (good fighter)
  • bpoop phaeh saniwaat(smart)
  • bring it on,ghost (good fighter)
  • bromance(good fighter)
  • catch the ghost (good cop)
  • chicago typewriter (she was a good fighter)
  • descendants of the sun (good doctor)
  • detective L (smart, good detective)
  • divorce lawyers (good lawyer)
  • docors (good fighter and doctor)
  • dong yi (smart)
  • emergency couple (good doctor)
  • eternal love (strong)
  • flowers of the prison (strong)
  • general and i (very smart)
  • gu family book (good fighter)
  • healer (good reporter)
  • hello monster (good cop)
  • her private life (good curator)
  • he is psychomateric (good cop)
  • hospital ship (good doctor)
  • i hear you (voice actress)
  • i hear your voice (good lawyer)
  • jealousy incarnate (good reporter)
  • just between lovers (good architect)
  • khun mae suam roy (street smart)
  • kleun cheewit (good actress)
  • lawless attorney (good lawyer)
  • legend of fu yao (strong, good fighter)
  • legend of yun xi (smart)
  • lost love in time (magic)
  • love me if you dare (smart)
  • love 020 (smart)
  • mad dog (good fighter)
  • memory lost (good cop)
  • medical examiner dr Qin (good examiner)
  • miss hammurabi (good judge)
  • partners for justice (good prosecutor)
  • pride and prejudice (good prosecutor)
  • princess agents (very good fighter)
  • queen of mystery (smart good detective)
  • rookie agent rouge (spy)
  • strong woman do bong soon (strong)
  • thank you!!!!

Empress Ki (smart/good fighter)
Oh My General (strong fighter)
Story of Yanxi Palace (smart)
The Imperial Doctress (smart doctor)
Surgeons (good doctor)
Yi San (good painter)
(edited - added last two dramas) 

Cloudini:

Empress Ki (smart/good fighter)
Oh My General (strong fighter)
Story of Yanxi Palace (smart)
The Imperial Doctress (smart doctor)
Surgeons (good doctor)
Yi San (good painter)
(edited - added last two dramas) 

Thanks already saw most of them but I don't know yi san and I've never watched  the imperial doctress :) So thank you I'll give them a try !!

Chihayafuru - not really focused on romance more like life-sports-school but its really cute. FL is a really good player of card game karuta

My Girl (2005) - iirc FL is "people smart", she can do many things the con-artist kind of way

Dae Jang Geum - with the added bonus that she really existed and really was prodigiously talented.

Salty_bae:

Chihayafuru - not really focused on romance more like life-sports-school but its really cute. FL is a really good player of card game karuta

My Girl (2005) - iirc FL is "people smart", she can do many things the con-artist kind of way

Thank you!! Is there a kiss scene in chihayafuru or good chemistry? 

My girl (2005); the trailer seems a little childish or is that a wrong impression?

burhaaadmi:

Dae Jang Geum - with the added bonus that she really existed and really was prodigiously talented. 

I forgot about that one :) I planned to watch it but hesitated because it's quite old maybe I'll give it a try this time :)

jokoono:

I forgot about that one :) I planned to watch it but hesitated because it's quite old maybe I'll give it a try this time :)

It's long and repetitive in the middle section, with what seem like endless cooking contests, but in an age when K-Dramas refuse to admit the possibility that a woman can be a genius at anything, while making almost every male lead a "genius" something, it is refreshing to watch a basically true-to-life story of a woman who succeeded by backing up her natural talent and intelligence with sheer hard work. This is so rare, I even started a thread about it

jokoono:

Thank you!! Is there a kiss scene in chihayafuru or good chemistry? 

My girl (2005); the trailer seems a little childish or is that a wrong impression?

i still havent seen the last movie oh chihaya but its more focused on the game and friendship. there is a sort of love triangle, pining and some unrequired love but they are all into the card game a lot :D. the chemistry was really good for me (but im also a big fan of sports animes in general)

Now that i think of it, im not sure if My Girl really fits what you are looking for - it'S been a long time since i watched it haha. Its also kinda old drama so i guess many things and story tropes wont translate well into this decade. FL was crazy in a similar way like the FL in Marriage, Not Dating

burhaaadmi:

It's long and repetitive in the middle section, with what seem like endless cooking contests, but in an age when K-Dramas refuse to admit the possibility that a woman can be a genius at anything, while making almost every male lead a "genius" something, it is refreshing to watch a basically true-to-life story of a woman who succeeded by backing up her natural talent and intelligence with sheer hard work. This is so rare, I even started a thread about it

Okay thank you I'll try it :)

Salty_bae:

i still havent seen the last movie oh chihaya but its more focused on the game and friendship. there is a sort of love triangle, pining and some unrequired love but they are all into the card game a lot :D. the chemistry was really good for me (but im also a big fan of sports animes in general)

Now that i think of it, im not sure if My Girl really fits what you are looking for - it'S been a long time since i watched it haha. Its also kinda old drama so i guess many things and story tropes wont translate well into this decade. FL was crazy in a similar way like the FL in Marriage, Not Dating

okay thank you i'll try chihaya :)