can you all recommend me dramas or movies (prefer dramas) that have a good father daughter relationship ( daddy's girl)  i recently watched oh my guem bi and my only one  and i really liked the father daughter relationship between the characters. Like in my only one you can see the daughter loves her dad so much and would do anything for him 

Here are some of my requests/things to consider when recommending

- Pairing should get good amount of screen time

-Father doesn't have to be main character (like in my only one), biological father, could be adoptive or guardian.  

- could be scenario where he starts out bad/ok relationship but turns into very good/ daddy's girl relationship      

-He could be single or married ( doesn't also have to be romance/family genre just want good father/daughter relationship)      

-Could be any countries drama and any length

-

BARA NO NAI HANAYA

Father Is Strange

My Golden Life

Seoyoung my daughter (drama)
A tale of two sisters (drama)

• Marriage Contract
  • Bara no nai hanaya
  • My girl (jdrama)

Bara no nai Hanaya  +1

Kahogo no Kahoko

Giri/Haji Duty/Shame (2019) it's British/Japanese series. Takehiro Hira as father. Aoi Okuyama as daughter 

Main lead is the Daughter:

• Can You Hear My Heart
  • Love Now
  • A Hundred Years Inheritance
  • Golden Pouch
  • Goodbye to Goodbye
  • 1% of anything (the old version) 

Main Lead is the father:

• To Be A Better Man
  • Shitoi Haru
  • Wonderful Life
  • Oh My Lady