Hello MDLs Well I m sucker for a well built relationships and I don't believe in the pink concept of love from the first sight... :o :o I mean COME ON it never ends well in real life xs!!!!!!! Anyways, I m looking for a korean or japanese sth (drama or movie) that is about long time best friends who reaaaaally know and care and support each other through life and then start to fall in love and finally end up together Thanks a million
Watch Sunny (kmovie) it'll leave you speechless :)
operation proposal proposal daisakusen
To The Beautiful You definitely! Fits your description perfectly for the guy, though the girl always loved the guy cuz he is an idol. Their romance really develops though <3
In Time With Love. It's actually a Taiwanese drama but it's a good one, hope it's ok...
Hotaru no Hikari , I think you'll really enjoy this.
I'm also looking for a similar drama to watch. I've seen almost all here (except Sunny, To the Beautiful You, Proposal ...). Of the ones I've seen, I highly recommend In Time With You. If you'd rather not have it start with one person in a one-sided love, 9End2Outs is a good bet.
Well thanks everyone I just finished 9end 2 outs and I m speechless!!!!! Just LOVE it ^^
hanguklover wrote: Well thanks everyone I just finished 9end 2 outs and I m speechless!!!!! Just LOVE it ^^

yay~! Good to know you enjoyed it.
There's also office girls- it's Taiwanese but it has a strong friends to lovers thing going for it