God's Quiz (all 3 season were awesome) White Christmas The moon that embraces the sun Keizuko 2: spec
Without looking: 35 sai no koukousei Secret Garden Bridal Mask Flowerboy next door Me too, flower (this is seriously top of my head) ^^ but they're pretty good
Ej101 wrote: http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/545/bad-family
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/4621/beautiful-rain

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2989/fermentation-family
FUGITIVE PLAN B
if this still won't work... im speechless...

I should give fermaentation family a second chance , I guess
Lylina wrote: God's Quiz (all 3 season were awesome)
White Christmas
The moon that embraces the sun

Keizuko 2: spec

Thanks!
MusicROSE wrote: Without looking:
35 sai no koukousei
Secret Garden
Bridal Mask
Flowerboy next door
Me too, flower
(this is seriously top of my head) ^^ but they're pretty good

decent list
lifewish wrote: bunch of crazy people in this thread.. everyone has seriously gone insane

I was told i am insane since the day i open my eyes lol
Rascal wrote: I'm not interested in the story and i don't like the pairing of Lee bo young and lee jong suk

same w/me i don't like the pairing as well...
Well try my daughter seo young definitly... I just soooo love it.. great story, acting and cast.. it's a must see ^^ PS: the rating was sky high too
Ej101 wrote: I was told i am insane since the day i open my eyes lol

same w/me i don't like the pairing as well...

What do you think of i summon you, gold?
its totally two thumbs up i luv i summon u gold..
ej101 wrote: its totally two thumbs up i luv i summon u gold..

greeeeeeeeeeeeat! :)
Rascal wrote: greeeeeeeeeeeeat! :)

u wont regret it...
Ej101 wrote: u wont regret it...

oh you saved my day! you're just my sunshine :)
City Hunter is completely different from Cruel City, like milk and vodka. So I wouldn't recommend it for you. I plan to watch Salaryman soon and I heard that it is good. But since I haven't watch it I cannot recommend it. I watched Smile, You and it is funny and family oriented. Jung Kyung Ho is cute and maybe you would want to see again in this drama since you liked Cruel City. From dramas that you don't have on your list I recommend Vampire Prosecutor 2. I see you watched first season and gave it 9. For me second season was even better. Also: Karamazov no Kyodai - psychological drama with suspense, dark and powerful, amazing music that enhances atmosphere, superb acting. The King of Dramas - characters are great
lexies wrote: City Hunter is completely different from Cruel City, like milk and vodka.
So I wouldn't recommend it for you.

I plan to watch Salaryman soon and I heard that it is good. But since I haven't watch it I cannot recommend it.

I watched Smile, You and it is funny and family oriented. Jung Kyung Ho is cute and maybe you would want to see again in this drama since you liked Cruel City.

From dramas that you don't have on your list I recommend Vampire Prosecutor 2. I see you watched first season and gave it 9. For me second season was even better.

Also:
Karamazov no Kyodai - psychological drama with suspense, dark and powerful, amazing music that enhances atmosphere, superb acting.
The King of Dramas - characters are great

Thank you mate :) great list
Hiya! From your list I would choose Salaryman (I'm about to start it myself and heard great things about it). For movie: Memories of Murder :)