i don't recomand any drama usually...butt i really feel bad when i see that this drma i really like doesn't get here in the forum any recognition whille in other forums it's really a hit! it's the most popular Kdrama of  2020...so it's really strange that here no one comment about it.

it's for people that sick of usuall typical kdrama and want to watch somethin none perfect, and hardcore...little old fashion but to provoke everything, in some way it's Cynic so if you like that kind of change t's worth watching.

it's called "

Want a Taste?"

맛 좀 보실래요? 

it's have 120 episode of 30 min long daily (5 episodes in a week) so its like regular Korean drama= 60 episode of hour long.

it'a bout cheating and moking people a lot, i could say moking human being and their story they tell themselfs...that they are so "human"  but the bitter truth is that they are useless...

most of the characters are not so likble because u can see every person inside, and most of humans not perfect and not likble when they make desitions,  for example- when a woman need to get divorce and cheated by her husbend she can stay in distructive relationship ...it's happened every day, a lot of women around the globe are get violence or being cheated but still stay at the same place a wear of the situation. 

at the other hand there are aweful violent women  that hit their kids. it's also happened.

the same is for men and all human beings. so for my prespective this drama provoke everything...so it's refreshing to watch after decate of "perfect" kdrama  that there is "bad" and "good" or all kind of people that are have a "soul" usually in Kdrama the main leads are likble and young, most of the time the woman are saint, perfect human being, beautiful but not rich, she is always perfect. here i think she isn't.

it's already in 54 episode, 

"Dry " Description
Hae Jin is 36-years-old. She is married to Jin Sang, who is 6 years younger than her, and they have a daughter Yoo Ri. Hae Jin runs a restaurant that she took over from her father-in-law. She supported her husband Jin Sang while he studied to enter a university. Because of Hae Jin, Jin Sang is now attending a prestigious university, but he has an affair with Joo Ri. She is the young daughter of a rich family. Hae Jin becomes aware of her husband's affair, but she doesn't want a divorce. Meanwhile, Dae Gu appears in front of Hae Jin. Dae Gu is a drama series writer. He was once in demand for his screenwriting, but his popularity has waned. His marriage life is not doing well either.