Please recommend me dramas where their is a scene where the female lead shocks the male lead/others with her beauty, I'm not really looking for a 'make over' drama (but you can still recommend them too), just a scene in a drama where she wears a nice dress or looks pretty when she walks in to a room/party or something like that.  I prefer to watch Korean,Chinese and Japanese dramas, also they can be Modern or historical

One drama I watched that had a scene like that was Something about 1% there was a scene where the female lead wore a pretty dress and the male lead was getting jealous and didn't want people looking at her lol

so something similar like that ^

There's a point in Love 020 where she wears a dress with sweets on it and other people see her for the first time and are overly gobsmacked.

Legend of the Blue Sea has some jealous scenes.

Maybe one scene near the end The Great Seducer, she wears a red dress... the scene doesn't exactly go the jealous way though, little stunned?

All I can remember off top... Anybody else?

It might not be exactly what you want but the first drama that popped in my head is Secret Garden. The first time the ML sees the FL, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. It’s a fantastic show, you should watch it.

• Reply 1997 - when shiwon finally took off her glasses. Yoon Jae already liked her but he totally was smitten at that moment
  • Healer - any form of Youngshil, bongsoo would be in lurv with her, but they went and did some flash make over and man the face on Healer was priceless. And more than that, youngshins reaction actually topped his with the wof whistle as they are dressed to the nines

Wait, I just saw the makeover bit...

Accidentally in love, She was Pretty, 200 Pounds Beauty, (My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Oh My Venus, Birth of a Beauty... kind of) Pretty Li Hui Zhen...

Also the gender bender route, e.g) Bromance, Coffee Prince, You're Beautiful etc. if you want