I watched the first few minutes of Flower boy next door and dropped it, but it did give me the idea of wanting to watch a drama with girl that all but stalks a guy. Maybe something short of stalking but more than a secret admirer. Japanese is preferred and a movie is fine too. Any suggestions?
Maybe you could try Playful Kiss but it's korean though. have a look since the main guy is really cute( Kim Hyun Joong)!!! by the way, i think that there could be a jap version of this.
the Japanese version of Playful Kiss is Itazura Na Kiss or Itazura Na Kiss Love In Tokyo (there's 2 Japanese versions that I know of). The Taiwanese version It Started with a Kiss is probably the most popular/well liked of the 4 versions though.
Yup i know all about playful kiss. And cute guys don't move me. In fact I'm a cute guy myself well im a guy anyway.:P
Thisguy2011 wrote: In fact I'm a cute guy myself well im a guy anyway.:P

Cute? Don't be offensive i hope you are not as cute as this XD
Boku Dake no Madonna She stalks this man from another guy apartment. She has a secret, Its quite interesting, lead girl is really pretty, and i was fascinated by her character, so i continued to watch because of those reasons HEHE.
Kromesta wrote: Boku Dake no Madonna She stalks this man from another guy apartment. She has a secret, Its quite interesting, lead girl is really pretty, and i was fascinated by her character, so i continued to watch because of those reasons HEHE.

Can you spoil the ending for me. Is it bad or good. I consider any ending that dosn't end with the main couple happy ever after a bad ending. Other than that it sounds good. Its an age gap relation, big plus:)
Master's Sun :D I think Tae Gong Sil stalks him
The ending was okay. Not the greatest. I want more but im glad they end up being together. I dont really want to spoil her secret or why is she the way she is. She ends up dissapearing from his life but months later he goes looking for her and finds her and convinced her to come back to town and be with him. The last scene was pretty cute. If you already started watching then i suggest to keep watching till the end. Its worth watching.
Thisguy2011 wrote: Yup i know all about playful kiss. And cute guys don't move me. In fact I'm a cute guy myself well im a guy anyway.:P

Hahaha, that made me laugh :D