Hey! So since I'm off to college in less than a year and trying to get myself on a good track, I want to see a drama where people overcome obstacles and just enhance their lives and move on from the past. 

The country doesn't matter by the way! (:

Age of Youth - centered around female friendship. each main lead overcomes some difficulty. all of them are university students, one of them is a shy first year so it might feel relatable. it is a sort of growing up story so there are some #deep inspiration quotes. it is also a sort of romcom, but it doesnt go hard on the romance. very feel-good story imo

not romantic - mainly comedies

Pegasus Market - absurd comedy drama about people in one crazy market. very uplifting, heartwarming and funny

Chief Kim - about a gangster who starts working for a corporate company. hes quirky but turns out hes the kindest and smartest person and tries to change the twisted unfair environment of the company 

Avengers Social Club - 3 ladies team up to revenge on people who hurt them. very funny, quite short and the friendship is very nice