So, I just finished to watch Full House and Attic Cat and this was so funny. I was never really interested in old dramas (the only exception is Majo no Jouken), but now I would like to give it a shot. I don't care the genre, since I like everything.. But it has to be a little old (something like 2007-). Please help me.
Orange Days and Coffee Prince.
GreenApple wrote: Orange Days and Coffee Prince.

Thanks!! I already watched Coffee Prince (just forgot to put it on my completed list).. Orange Days seems good.

More recommendations?
You should watch 'it started with a kiss'.'goong'. This is the ones that i liked:)
Missjustyte wrote: You should watch 'it started with a kiss'.'goong'. This is the ones that i liked:)

Already watched both of them :S
The dramas that I already watched are: Time Between Dog and Wolf, Bad Love, Coffee Prince, Yi San, Liar Game, Secret, Lovely Complex, Jumong, Love me not, Goong, Sapuri, Kurosagi, Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang; It Started with a Kiss, A love to kill, Wonderfull life, Devil beside you, My little bride, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, Full House, Sweet 18, Attic Cat, Kimi wa Petto, My sassy girl and Majo no Jouken
Pride and Hana Yori Dango. A little more recent but worth a watch is Bara no nai Hanaya.
I recommend dal ja's spring, soulmate, or bad family.
ricky wrote: I recommend dal ja's spring, soulmate, or bad family.

Is Dal Ja's Spring really good? The plot made me really want to watch it.. Thanks yoi

GreenApple wrote: Pride and Hana Yori Dango. A little more recent but worth a watch is Bara no nai Hanaya.

I'll give Pride and Bara no nai Hanaya a try, but HanaDan it's not my style :S Thanks anyways.
I'd recommend Nodame Cantabie (2006), Hana Kimi (2007), Stand Up! (2003), The Devil (2007). .
How about Mars(2004)? I love that drama. And depending on what style you want I can also recomend: Attention Please (2006), Taiyo no Uta (2006 - both movie and drama), Devil Beside You(2005), Wonderful Life (2005) and 1 Litre of Tears (2005). Good Luck =D
luya wrote: Is Dal Ja's Spring really good? The plot made me really want to watch it.. Thanks yoi

It's one of my favorites. The main couple have great chemistry. It's light and fun; I really recommend it.
ricky wrote: It's one of my favorites. The main couple have great chemistry. It's light and fun; I really recommend it.

Just finished to maraton Soulmate *____* Uaaaaah, such a great drama ;o But too short :3 I think Dal Ja's Spring will be the next one.. Thank you
AnitaGuida wrote: How about Mars(2004)? I love that drama. And depending on what style you want I can also recomend: Attention Please (2006), Taiyo no Uta (2006 - both movie and drama), Devil Beside You(2005), Wonderful Life (2005) and 1 Litre of Tears (2005).

Good Luck =D

Thanks you, I already watched some of those.. But I will put the others on my plan to watch list.

wsa67 wrote: I'd recommend Nodame Cantabie (2006), Hana Kimi (2007), Stand Up! (2003), The Devil (2007). .

I love Shin Min Ah, she's one of my favorite actress.. So I think The Devil will be the first one of those that I'm gonna watch. Thanks for you help