Hello! I'm currently watching To The Beautiful You and I'll be finishing it very soon. On my Plan to Watch list I have about 12 dramas but I'm not sure which I should watch next! I was thinking of watching all the adaptations of Hana Kimi first but then I thought it might be best to space them out so I don't get sick of it... I'm worried it might be similar to watching the same thing over and over in a row and that can be boring. I'll also probably compare them more if I do that too. So yeah, I'd be very grateful if you guys could help me decide an order. Also, is there anything that I should add to my list for the future? I think with my list I might be playing it a bit too safe by mostly picking dramas that are kind of the same genres and might end up being similar. I don't want to waste my time or get put off though. Thanks! :-]
1. Coffee Prince 2. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band 3. Monstar
Shut up flower boy band is my fave from that list, so id suggest that one :)
If you want a music drama then Shut up flower boy band...I you would like to try a classic romantic comedy then Coffee Prince.
13 Hana Kimi Japan 2007 Drama 0 0/12 14 Ouran High School Host Club Japan 2012 Movie 0 0/0
GreenApple wrote: 1. Coffee Prince
2. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
3. Monstar

photographyphonebook wrote: Shut up flower boy band is my fave from that list, so id suggest that one :)

goldenseal50 wrote: If you want a music drama then Shut up flower boy band...I you would like to try a classic romantic comedy then Coffee Prince.

^ Thanks a lot people! :-)

bannie wrote: 13 Hana Kimi Japan 2007 Drama 0 0/12
14 Ouran High School Host Club Japan 2012 Movie 0 0/0

Oops! I keep forgetting about the Ouran movie. I definitely plan on watching it very soon! I absolutely love the anime and drama.

----

THANKS SO FAR EVERYONE! It seems that I should definitely watch Shut Up: Flower Boy Band and Coffee Prince next! And then I'll watch Monstar and the first Japanese Hana Kimi drama.
I say watch shut up first, it's a pretty good story. It's got everything: bromance, romance, angst on both those levels, music, rivalry, and the super pretty jo bo ah (so hot!).
Coffee Prince is my favorite thing ever
Coffee Prince or Shut Up FFB
Thanks again! I've just started watching Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, it's pretty good so far! :-D