Endure it a bit for Prosecutor Princess haha! It's worth it~!! Or else maybe skip some parts? but it gets really great afterwards...Try out New Tales Of Gisaeng! It's long but fresh I'd say? A lil different from usual rom-coms! Really straightforward & realistic plus there's a cute puppy :P

A few videos to introduce you to the drama XD
azyjtevol wrote: Endure it a bit for Prosecutor Princess haha! It's worth it~!! Or else maybe skip some parts? but it gets really great afterwards...

I agree with this! I am a person who don't have any interest at all in rom-com dramas(especially romance), but I've finished Prosecutor Princess and liked it very much. I found myself wanting more of the romance of the two main characters. Their chemistry is awesome!
Smile you - It's a great and hilarious drama, but it's 45 episodes long so you have to be patient. If you just watch until episode 15 you should be fine, it just gets better by each episode (especially after episode 20). The chemistry between the main couple is amazing and you'll be surprised over the character development towards the end.
KangAhSsi wrote: Smile you - It's a great and hilarious drama, but it's 45 episodes long so you have to be patient. If you just watch until episode 15 you should be fine, it just gets better by each episode (especially after episode 20). The chemistry between the main couple is amazing and you'll be surprised over the character development towards the end.

So is this a mistress and servent romance? I love those. But since romance town made me allergic to money driven plot line. But if they are already poor than I shall give it a chance
Thisguy2011 wrote: So is this a mistress and servent romance? I love those. But since romance town made me allergic to money driven plot line. But if they are already poor than I shall give it a chance

What do you mean by mistress and servant?
I'm currently watching this drama and 18 eps in there's neither a mistress nor a servant (in the truest sense of the word that is) in sight.
It's about 2 families living under one roof & the mayhem that ensues due to this setup. Neither family is rich, one's a working class family while the other was upper middle class before they went bankrupt. I agree that it's quite funny & cute so give it a go & see.
Reply 1997 is really good. I liked I Hear your Voice. Protect the Boss and Dating Agency: Cyrano are funny. If you like Taiwanese dramas currently airing Just You is silly, fluffy rom-com fun and I enjoyed the recently completed Fabulous Boys.
From your plan to watch list I would recommend Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. I thought it was a really cute drama. One that's not from your list, I would recommend Love Shuffle. That was one that I kept seeing recommendations for and I can see why. I thought it was very good.
there was a long time choffur involved so i just thought it sounded like the setting to some manga Ive read
May I make another suggestion? When I was having a drama slump, I switched to variety shows for awhile. I just recently got back into dramas again. Have you tried watching any variety shows? I prefer korean ones like Running Man, Infinity Challenge, and Family Outing.
Just Akb48 related shows. If i were to watch them it would be Japanese.
unless Eun Hye would be a regular
Oh and by the way, I wowed myself http://mydramalist.com/hong-kong-drama/2777/my-sister-of-eternal-flower
Although it is really challenging to get into, it has turned into a very amazing piece of something
I haven't really watched any japanese variety shows, other than a couple of episodes here and there, but I'm thinking about looking into some. If I find a good one, I'll let you know! Have you heard of the variety show X-Man? Eun Hye was a regular on that show and she was very cute in it! I may have to try the show your watching, it sounds interesting. I think I'll add it to my ptw list.