Hi, everyone I am having trouble finding some new drama's that accually fit my taste. I love rom-com, but not just any type of rom-com... -It has to have at least a Hot/handsome male lead and a cute/pretty/average female lead. -I like it when it is funny, but also has a meaningful story... Basically I want to love, dream, cry and feel chemistry between the leads.. I love stories that are a bit mature and realistic as in bokura ga ita( I know that is not a drama, but it exactly what I like) I prefere genres as in shoujo/slice of life/romance/comedy/mature/psychological I don't like military/ crime/supernatural stuff I am going to be honest I don't like it when a drama is to old.. Some drama's I watched: Boys before flowers ( loved it, because the acteurs where great, the story was cute, the locations were beautiful. Although it is a bit teeny I am a sucker for hot male leads) Full house take 2 ( it was so funny, loved this one ^^) Secret garden ( couldn't finish it, thought it was boring and didn't like the male lead) Faith( although i am not into action/historical stuff I really, really enjoyed watching this one) You're beautiful( I just love park shin hye's acting and I laughed so much) To the beautiful you( didn't liked it so much, but it was okay ) Heartstrings( although it was light and story simple, I liked it. The music was great, park shin hye and jung yong hwa were cute together and the set was nice) Flowerboy next door ( i stopped midway, the male lead annoyed me and I didn't like that the woman was so to shy) It would be nice if u could help me, cause I don't know where to start ^^
Flower Boy Next Door fits you description: a good rom-com with meaning behind it. If you like Bokura Ga Ita then I strongly recommend "Kimi Ni Todoke"; they fall under the same category and if you liked the first you would like the second.
Kimchi Family aka Fermentation Family is a good drama, one of the best I have seen in a while to be honest.. the romance is a little lacking, but the life lessons and such make this drama great... But, that probably isn't something your looking for because it is a pretty serious drama.. hmmmmmm.. Monstar Mei-Chan no Shitsuji Mary Stayed Out All Night Atashinchi no Danshi School 2013
Try "All About My Romance"

for long series try "New Tales of Gisaeng" complete hilarious and sadly moments :D
Thank you for your reply, yeah that's right Kimi ni Todoke, it's cute ! both the movie and the anime ^^
A classic : Hana Yori Dango (Boys Before Flowers is the korean remake).
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Kimchi Family aka Fermentation Family is a good drama, one of the best I have seen in a while to be honest.. the romance is a little lacking, but the life lessons and such make this drama great... But, that probably isn't something your looking for because it is a pretty serious drama.. hmmmmmm..
Monstar
Mei-Chan no Shitsuji
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Atashinchi no Danshi
School 2013

I will give it a try ' kimchi famaly', It sounds interesting. I will check the others out too. thank you
Is the original drama "hana yori dango" better than boys before flowers ? I read the whole manga before and I liked boys before flowers, because the ending was different in the drama and the simple adjustments they put into it
ArabianBeauty wrote: Is the original drama "hana yori dango" better than boys before flowers ? I read the whole manga before and I liked boys before flowers, because the ending was different in the drama and the simple adjustments they put into it

Personally, I prefered the jversion over the kversion. Maybe because I watched Hana yori dango before Boys before flowers(?). It's basically the same story but the jversion has 2 seasons while the kversion only 1. In the end, you have the same story (only few things change). The jversion has a final movie (which's good) though.
Give it a try, it's worth it