I know most of the people in this forum, watch only romcom dramas and stuff, but I know theres gotta be a few horror fans like myself. I've seen a few good movies, but I'm always looking for more. What are some of the best K-horror and J-horror that you've seen?
It's been a while since I last watched a horror movie, but I'll name movies I remember was good.

Korean: Someone Behind You
Korean: Death Bell
Korean: Hansel and Gretel

Taiwanese: Silk

These are great thrillers if you happen to like that kind of suspense too:

Korean: Arang
Korean: I Saw The Devil
Korean: Midnight FM
Korean: Blind
Korean: Neighbors
You've watched most of the ones I was going to recommend, but try: The Host...it was awesome Death Bell Hansel and Gretel....not to bad Shiri The Fortune Tellers
Red Eye is pretty good, too.
Korea: - Cello - Don't click - Bloody reunion Japan: - One missed call - Suicide club - The grudge Hong kong: The haunted school
akuryo byoto (japanese Drama), Cello (korean movie) are good, also one missed call (series of japanese movie) and death bell (korean movie) there is also a second movie for death bell but the second one is not so good
Some of my favorites: Korean: I Saw the Devil, The Host, White-Melody of the Curse, Bloody Reunion Japan: Noroi, One Missed Call, Audition, Ringu Some to consider: Hong Kong: Dream Home, Dumplings, The Eye Thai: Shutter, Alone
hmm I seems like soul was the only horror drama I watched ,, and it was quite interesting
master's sun isn't really a horror drama, but I'm just recommending it because I really love it :P
well it does have a lot of creepy moment anyway
hmm It seems like soul was the only horror drama I watched ,, and it was quite interesting
master's sun isn't really a horror drama, but I'm just recommending it because I really love it :P
well it does have a lot of creepy moment anyway