I wanted to re watch this drama that i watched years ago but I forgot the name of it. It is about a couple but I don't remember what happened in the beginning. The guy is the son a of rich business man or something and the girl is of a lower class. The guy wanted to become a race car driver. In the middle or so the guy borrows money from a loan shark to pay for this shop that he wanted to have with his girlfriend. He didn't have money to pay back the loan shark so they broke his arms causing him to be hospitalized so he couldn't race anymore until he was fully healed. He didn't want the girl to feel sad and blame herself for being selfish and wanting the shop in the first place so the guy breaks up with her and they each go on different paths for 5 years or so. They get back together after clearing up all the misunderstandings over the years. That is all that I remember of it but I remember that it was a pretty good drama so I wanted to re watch it. If I remember correctly, I do believe that the photo of the drama is a picture of the couple and they 're holding a chain that is connected to each other. Please and thank you in advance.
Is it this drama u are talking about? It's been a while for me too and I'am thinking about rewatching it. I also remember that it was good but not that much about the storyline.

http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/673/endless-love
Thank you for replying, but it wasn't the drama I mentioned.
Are you sure it's not My Lucky Star? The storyline is so very similar with the one you described above. Rich guy, wanting to be a racer and a poor girl. They are later on separated for 5 years.

Here's an excerpt of its synopsis:

Tian Qi is a passionate and skilled racer and helps to save the residents of Tomorrow Town (Ah Xing's hometown) from the gang led by Fa Ge, where he is seen as a local hero afterward. After Tian Qi is brutally beaten up when they aim to seek revenge on him, Ah Xing agrees on Tian Qi's father's orders not to see Tian Qi anymore when she sees how much pain he has had to suffer because of her. Tian Qi is told he cannot race in the future due to a broken hand.

And here's the cute picture of the main couple holding a chain that's connected to each other:

cantiara wrote: Are you sure it's not My Lucky Star? The storyline is so very similar with the one you described above. Rich guy, wanting to be a racer and a poor girl. They are later on separated for 5 years.

Here's an excerpt of its synopsis:

Tian Qi is a passionate and skilled racer and helps to save the residents of Tomorrow Town (Ah Xing's hometown) from the gang led by Fa Ge, where he is seen as a local hero afterward. After Tian Qi is brutally beaten up when they aim to seek revenge on him, Ah Xing agrees on Tian Qi's father's orders not to see Tian Qi anymore when she sees how much pain he has had to suffer because of her. Tian Qi is told he cannot race in the future due to a broken hand.

And here's the cute picture of the main couple holding a chain that's connected to each other:

OH! That is the right one! I'm sorry, I did not recognize it when I read the synopsis at first but now that I carefully reread it, it is the one. Thank you very, very much I loved this drama .