Hi there! I need some help finding more dramas to watch with my hubby! We just finished watching King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu together and he enjoyed it for the most part. He's also enjoyed Time Between Dog and Wolf, Flower Boy Next Door, and Faith. So I'm looking for our next drama to watch together that has a little bit of everything? King of Baking didn't have as much romance as I normally like in my dramas, so maybe something with more romance for my tastes, but other than that any other genre is fine, we're pretty open, we just want something that will be good! Japanese or Korean, dramas or movies. Please and thank you!
The kingdom of the winds!!
Hmm my hubby isn't much of a drama watcher he prefers the variety shows and music.. but he has finished some drama's and enjoyed them.. they are: Hong Gil Dong Iris The Greatest Love Tree with Deep Roots Warrior Baek Dong Soo
city hunter, jin, Beginners! , my boss my hero, Runaway~Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni, all great dramas that i think you could both enjoy equally, im a guy
phoenixtearz9 wrote:
The Greatest Love
Tree with Deep Roots

I liked these too.

ross123456 wrote: city hunter

And this one.

I also suggest

Incarnation of Money
Nine
A Gentleman's Dignity
Movies: Genre romantic: Always/only you. Blind A millionaire first love Genre action/adventure: Rurouni Kenshin Genre thrillers: Psychic Haunters Tower The man from nowhere Dramas: Who are you. (Kdrama) Devil besides you (Its a Taiwanese drama, give it a try if you got some time :))
-Sorry, dubbelpost!!-
Me and my bf enjoyed watching Rooftop Prince together a lot :) It's very funny :D
A lot of great series have already been named. I would add the following: - Cruel City (Nice plot, action packed, bit of romance too) - Sungkyunkwan Scandal (Historical, gender-bender, romance, humor, nice character build-ups, intelligent female (!) and good story) - Queen In-Hyun's Man (Time-travel, wonderful couple, sweet and solid) - Shut Up: Flower Boyband (Friendship, romance & bromance, not a complicated story but it does make you think about life and especially friendship) - Vampire Prosecutor (Not like Twilight (no shiny nice romantic vampires), action and mystery, a (very) small hint of romance)
I second Queen In Hyun's Man. It will be awesome, I promise.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I've given him the list of these for him to decide, he's already found a few of them pretty interesting to him. Thanks! ^^
old news now so you might have seen it but Secret Garden. I recommend Secret Garden to absolutely anybody with any tastes. It's hilarious but has some good serious moments and romance, and the main female character is a stuntwoman which is pretty cool. aaaand now i wanna rewatch it.