I've never once recommended this movie, but if your wanting and escape, fluff is needed so: the Korean movie You're my Pet... other than that anything on my list 8 or above is worth watching...
Gaksital ripped my heart into tiny little shreds. Secret Garden made me cry a lot. Arang and the Magistrate sucked me into its own little world. City Hunter was epic and I wanted to go running around doing spy stuff afterwards. Faith was fun one moment and had me screaming at the screen the next (bad guys can be really stupid). ummmm let's see... Ghost was intense. You're Beautiful is one of my favorites and the reason why I got hooked into dramas. Any of these sound good? :D I hope things get better!
I would recommend 49 Days, Scent of a Woman, and Two Weeks
Bloody Monday! Action, suspense, absorber of feels due to events I can't say! lol I would definitely recommend it. :)
These Dramas really sucked me in. Could barely peel my eyeballs from the screen. :) - City hunter - Last Friends - Nagareboshi - Orange Days - Sunao ni Narenakute - Innocent Love - Hana Yori Dango - You're Beautiful - Cat Street - Akai Ito - Yasha - Long Vacation - Baker King - Love Shuffle - Triangle - Nobuta wo Produce - Ryusei no Kizuna
Huh... no one recomended Giant or Salaryman yet? people tend to forget about those, but they are the top dramas. Definately worth watching Giant is more of a serious, but very deep drama. Its about 50 or more eps long, but you totally forget about the lenght after a few eps. It has some interesting romance (mature yet fragile) with more then one pairing. And it shows a longer period of time as the main cast grows older and stronger. Its really amazing story of three siblings who lost each other but were able to find themselfs again. Salaryman is pretty funny one with great acting and also interesting love themes. Perfect if you just want to laught your ass off :D Oh... and REAAALY good dramas are also Shut up Family or unexpected you ^^
Dramas which give good feels... King2hearts, I hear your voice, In time with you ! I think I haven't watched dramas whiwh were more filled with feels :3