Hey guys Shit has hit the fan in my life BIG TIME and I need some dramas to escape to. I need a drama to get really sucked into, so I'm only looking for 8/10 and above dramas. You can suggest anything, even stuff I've already listed as watched on my list, so that others can have an idea of what dramas are good for swallowing feels. MDL PEEPS. COME AT ME BRO!
The Princess Man, You are beautiful, Fated to Love You, Autumn's Concerto, Devil Beside You and The Moon that Embraces the Sun. Good luck. =)
Check my list out. Everything from 8 and up is really recommendable. ^^
Thanks guys! Keep em coming :D
i recommend coffee prince .. my all time favourite :)
For the feels?

I got very emotional with, and I really watch almost everything:
Arang and the Magistrate--sometimes the truth hurts.
9 Ends 2 Outs--going in circles, really doesn't take you anywhere.
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop --> this one hurt me bad!
A Gentleman's Dignity have its moments of pure feels and sorrow... ohh me likey!
Coffee Prince always get me that scene... just thinking about it brakes my heart...
It Started With A Kiss/They Kiss Again - there so much suffering and joy and tears in this one...*sighs*
Phoenix...love can be painful.
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho--that one almost destroyed me...yes, it did!!
Scent of a Woman--that one have magic and it can brake your heart in 2.3 seconds!
You're Beautiful--coz there is nothing more heartbreaking than see your start fading away..

my favorites "coffee prince" "city hunter" "warrior baek dong soo" "queen in hyuns man" "oh! my girl" good luck!
My girl, Coffee Prince, Innocent man
The feels, huh? I have those days, times, moments, periods all the time and so I know the runnings. Check these dramas out: Lovers - This drama has a lot of drama, lol. The romance is slow to build, but the sexual tension is SICK! And the wait for the leads to get together is sooo worth it! Add in a sexy a$$ male lead who is also a badass gangster boss ... you won't need anything else to cure the feels! :) Orange Days - just amazing from start to finish The Greatest Love - it will annoy you a little as only a Hong sister drama can, but it's hilarious and the male lead will make you shake your head. LOL, I'm shaking my head just thinking about him! With the feels, this is just what you need to get those endorphins a flowin'! The World That They Live In (also known as World's Within) - this is a drama about how TV productions go down in Korea with a nice romance on top. I work in the biz too so it was an interesting backdrop. And Hyun Bin provides eye candy x 10. You'll be too busy fantasizing to remember the 'the feels'! Hope these work for you! :D
A Gentleman's Dignity is my all time favorite, so i definitely recommend this (i haven't checked your watched list so i don't know what you have in there)
Also Flower Boy Next Door and Rooftop Prince
True , any time you can watch Gentleman's dignity and can relax. My all time fav.
I'd say I Hear Your Voice and Can You Hear My Heart. The masterpieces of my drama list and I don't know what to watch next LOL
Maybe you you should try city hunter or the princess' man or secret garden or autumn concertp. They're really good and are top ranked so maybe ypu would like to try? Hope it helped. Anyways, those dramas are my all time favourite! Or maybe you should also consider the moon that embraces the sun.
Kdramas:
IRIS
Nice Guy
Heartless City
Secret Garden
49 days
Jang Ok Jeong Lived for Love
The Moon That Embraces The Sun
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
White Christmas

Jdramas:
A Million Stars Falling from the Sky