Ok, so lately I've been watching a few extremely long revenge dramas with tons of family problems/relationship problems etc... I often just get angry at them and give up, but can anyone recommend a good one? I LOVED Yellow Boots, that was probably the only long drama which i stayed for (not just to get it out f the way, but because it was actually interesting and good). I watched Glass Mask up until ep 46 on gooddrama (they stopped on that site at ep 46) and viki says its not available in my region to continue watching. That was also good :D Like, I said, any recommendations for these kind of dramas?
Hello there! :D I recommend you to watch Jumong, it's historical though BUT although I'm only at ep 25 (of 81 epsiodes) I can say that it's easily been the best 25 hours of my drama life. It has soooo many good reviews and many people describe it as the best drama they've seen. The story is really good and there IS definitley revenge in it, the hero will not only take revenge on some persons (his brothers, don't want to spoil) but on a whole nation (buyeo) and also, he will create his own nation (goguryeo). It's really good and there's suspense in almost every epsiode that will keep you on the edge of your seat. You should give it a try! :)
Two drama immediately came to mind: Pink Lipstick and Temptation of Wife. Both drama are about revenge and consists of 100+ episodes. Both have good reviews. So if long makjang is your cup of tea, you might need to check these two out.
Yellow Boots was actually bad. The revenge never really happened that well. Out of all the revenge dramas I've watched I would actually give that one a 5/6. Nothing much. :/
And yeah Glass Mask was really good until when she began on the revenge and nothing really happened again. Also because the evil sister was busy doing another drama so she wasn't included that much. Nothing much happened to her. I was really frustrated. The lead girl forgave most of them which I hated. It was pretty STUPID. Waste of time.

The best Revenge drama I've seen so fare is "Pink Lipstick". I made a review on. Check it out. :D

And I really think this one is GREAT and I wanna watch it so badly but I can't find it anywhere. It's called "Wife returns". :(

And another AMAZING revenge dramas is called "Five Fingers" and "Can you hear my heart". These 2 are different because it's the male lead and mother who does the revenge. Anyways I loved those two even though I usually prefer the girl doing the revenge. ^^
Thanks for the suggestions :D lol I should definitely take a look at them, I have seen can you hear my heart and I remember starting five fingers :D
Rascal wrote: Hello there! :D

I recommend you to watch Jumong, it's historical though BUT although I'm only at ep 25 (of 81 epsiodes) I can say that it's easily been the best 25 hours of my drama life. It has soooo many good reviews and many people describe it as the best drama they've seen. The story is really good and there IS definitley revenge in it, the hero will not only take revenge on some persons (his brothers, don't want to spoil) but on a whole nation (buyeo) and also, he will create his own nation (goguryeo). It's really good and there's suspense in almost every epsiode that will keep you on the edge of your seat. You should give it a try! :)

Oh it's you again... well thanks for the suggestions and not trolling this time :)
cantiara wrote: Two drama immediately came to mind: Pink Lipstick and Temptation of Wife. Both drama are about revenge and consists of 100+ episodes. Both have good reviews. So if long makjang is your cup of tea, you might need to check these two out.

They look interesting I think I will add them to my PTW and start them :D Thank you!
Drama4lover wrote: Yellow Boots was actually bad. The revenge never really happened that well. Out of all the revenge dramas I've watched I would actually give that one a 5/6. Nothing much. :/
And yeah Glass Mask was really good until when she began on the revenge and nothing really happened again. Also because the evil sister was busy doing another drama so she wasn't included that much. Nothing much happened to her. I was really frustrated. The lead girl forgave most of them which I hated. It was pretty STUPID. Waste of time.

The best Revenge drama I've seen so fare is "Pink Lipstick". I made a review on. Check it out. :D

And I really think this one is GREAT and I wanna watch it so badly but I can't find it anywhere. It's called "Wife returns". :(

And another AMAZING revenge dramas is called "Five Fingers" and "Can you hear my heart". These 2 are different because it's the male lead and mother who does the revenge. Anyways I loved those two even though I usually prefer the girl doing the revenge. ^^

Thank you :D I remember starting five fingers once but never continued, perhaps I should start it again and I think I have seen Can You Hear My Heart :D
Zero_Energy wrote: Thank you :D I remember starting five fingers once but never continued, perhaps I should start it again and I think I have seen Can You Hear My Heart :D

One should always be patient and watch the first 4-5 episode of melodramas with approximate 20 episode. That's were the story really begins. Anyways I LOOOVVEED that drama. And the lead guy I loved him in Goong. Everyone plays their roles really well. Especially him. I LOVED it. It was really good. ^^
I got actually easily bored with these kind of drama. I can't imagine myself watching and finishing one of them, they are all kind of long really. But I watched some of that kdramas at tv there's these kind of channel here on my country that actually airs kdramas mostly those kind of dramas. I felt annoyed at first, but if you continue watching it those drama weren't that bad. I only watch them on tv.