I'm looking for something that will touch my heart and make me cry 2 litres of tears. Please do not recommend koizora or 1 litre of tears. Something korean would be nice.
I don't go for these types of shows, but I accidentally watched A Love To Kill, and I'm Sorry I Love You.
Queen of Ambition by far.
i and my sister watched k movie werewolf boy and we cried more than 30 minutes its really sad and good movie, also you can watch daisy
49 Days, definitely.
Sorry, I love You (sad and tragic) and maybe Scent of a Woman (it`s sad, but not tragic)
Watch the movie Secretly Greatly, it has action comedy and it ends sad too. I would also suggest Iljimae, the first one not Iljimae Returns. I know you said korean, but Koishite Akuma is something you might want to watch too. Also you might like Hong Gil Dong it ends sadly. All of these suggestions have action in them if you don't like that I would also suggest Werewolf Boy and the King and the Clown. Bridal Mask is also a good choice. Thousandth Man also ends sadly I would suggest you watch it first if you like the description.
Tree of heaven, One litre of tears and 49 days made me kill my stock of handkerchiefs ^^
abigaile wrote: i and my sister watched k movie werewolf boy and we cried more than 30 minutes its really sad and good movie, also you can watch daisy

I actually couldn't (and didn't) finish that movie, because i was so angry > _<

Babo a miracle of a giving fool....... is quite tragic
Harmony and Miracle in Cell No. 7.

Oh and Hello Ghost
A moment to Remember?? well for me I cried like a baby cos of that movie
Heh, Oldboy.

It will not make you cry. But it's the most angsty and tragic one I've seen.

And you're specifically asking for a k-drama or k-movie, but if you are in the mood to cry, try the anime movie "Hotaru no Haka" aka "Grave of the Fireflies". It's Japanese, and it's animated (please watch specifically the animated one, not the live version one), but I can guarantee you'll cry BUCKETS of tears.
I would say City Hunter and 49 Days. I was watching those right after each other and I especially cried so much in the last two episodes of City Hunter. And then I cried a lot too in 49 Days but not as much as in City Hunter, I was pretty miserable then.
If you're looking for really sad endings along with angsty, 49 days, Hong Gil Dong and Miracle in Cell #7. If you'd like somewhat of a happier ending, Nice Guy and I Hear Your Voice were good for angsty (less sad in IHYV), and Missing You had me glued. Oh, and Cinderella's Sister was another that had my crying alot. Those are all Korean. Tai drama, Summer Fever was another sad one too.
I second Missing You! I don't do melodramas often or sad dramas, but Missing You managed to make me cry buckets of tears and still make me fall in love with the whole thing!