Hey guys! :) You see, I'm not fond of second male leads (I tend to hate them) but I'm a romantic girl, so I LOVE when second male leads get their "one and only" too. I get this feeling of: "Ha! I knew it! And you were oh-so-sad about the main girl not loving you! You just had to wait a little bit more for your OWN happiness". When this happens is like the "cherry on top" for any drama. It makes it even better. So, can you recommend some dramas with this situation? n_n
Second male lead gets the girl ... queen of reversal how to meet the perfect neighbor dream high King of baking Gets different girl ... Pasta (some what it's implied) Protect the boss Prosecutor princess
New Tales of Gisaeng(soo freaking good! even though it's long...XD)~!
take care of the young lady - i died at the last dialogue of second male lead to his love interest boys over flowers - second/ third??? anyway main female lead's best freinds love story made it more interesting than the main ones the history of salaryman -well the second lead is not exactly what u described n doesn't go for the main female lead but the second lead couple are too cute together