Hello, i'm actually searching for good korean comedy movies that WILL make me laugh, i find it hard to find good comedys since most don't actually make me laugh. If it helps, this is a small list of k-movies that did make laugh: Quick Chilling romance Runway cop Secretly, Greatly The Fortune Tellers
My Girlfriend is an Agent - Same actor as Runway Cop and much funnier in my opinion, even though I also loved Runway Cop. The Beast and the Beauty
"too beautiful to lie " - the comedy doesn't start right-away but this is one great comedy movie you don wanna miss
thank you both a lot ^^
the perfect couple - its not the best movie but it has lee dong wook and its super funny my p.s. partner - a mix of comedy romance and a little drama (its also pretty adult showing sex scenes) some that are supposed to be rom coms that I didn't think were funny but ive read others did - he was cool codename jackal almost love
just finished my girlfriend is an agent, that cracked me up quite a bit. So happy i watched it :) and i've already seen hello ghost, codename jackal, and he was cool some time ago, thanks tho ^^
Going by the Book - got some funny scenes in it :D

Also if you want to really laugh out loud, try watching Running Man(Korean Variety Show) if you haven't watched it yet. :D You won't regret it.
well seems the movies I was about to suggest you've already seen *goes to look at my list* The Legend of Seven Cutter, The Fox Family, My P.S Partner, My Mighty Princess, Two Faces of My Girlfriend, Going by the Book, Attack the Gas Station, The Perfect Couple, A Perfect Match and for something silly Attack on the Pin-up Boys
Attack on the gas station Hong gil dong Ill try and see if I can think of anything else