I'm looking for movies where the main (woman) lead is being kidnapped and the stockholm-syndrome occurs. (Stockholm-syndrome is that she will fall for the kidnapper). But you can also share other types of kidnapping movies with me, if kidnapping is the main theme then I'll be happy. The only movie I saw in this genre was the man from nowhere :). P.s. you can also name me some kidnapping drama's, but I prefer movies n_n Thank you all in advance!!
For other types of kidnapping movies, Montage: http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/6757/montage

That's all I know :) And I gave Montage an 8. Worth seeing.
Scandal-A shoking and wrongful incident....I am watching this, and its really very sad...but the kidnapper kidnapps a little boy and raises him as his real son and they love each other...but later the boy gets to know that his lovely father is his kidnapper, so something changes...it's really sad...and a very good drama:S U should watch it:D
For kidnap-themed movie:
Seven Days, a movie similar with Midnight FM, atleast that's what I thought when I was watching it. Although, truth be told, I loved Seven Days much more than Midnight FM. You should try it :D
Thank you all, I've put them on my PTW list!
Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai :) but it's a make-believe kidnapping. I know that it's not what you are looking for but it's funny hehe
The japanese movie "G@me" comes to mind. It's a pretty good movie, by the way.