Hi. I'm currently watching Just You which is still airing. Despite it's cheesiness I am really enjoying it for the cute & funny moments so was looking for something similar while I wait for the rest of the episodes. Does anyone have any recommendations for something with a similar feel? Fairly light, no huge emotional confrontations etc. Something fairly easy to digest. 100& completed rather than something airing. Eye candy & love triangles always a good thing XD! Can be JDramas or KDramas not just TDramas. Thanks :) PS: Check my list as I've probably seen all the usual suspects already.
From what I can tell from the first episode, Unemployed Romance is like that. But it's a drama that just recently aired, so not many episodes have been completed yet.

Other than that:
Seigi no Mikata (very funny, light-hearted drama)
Who are you? (this drama isn't the same one on your list, but an older, different drama with the same name made in 2008, has body-swapping hijinks)
Ma Boy (a feel good, short genderbending drama for when you don't want to think too much)
Thanks. Unemployed Romance is in my queue for when it's finished airing. I'd prefer a Drama that's complete. I'll check those others out though. :)