Lie to Me I Do, I Do Myung Wol the Spy Protect the Boss Secret Garden That Fool Witch Yoo Hee So , up there are some dramas models . I need a drama to be similar with thos at folowing chaper: -in all the dramas one of MC is a badass boss( president , director) of a company -romance is nice , soft , funny , the mc( rich one) is following the poor one -recent dramas ( 2008 -2k13) -the mc mustn't be ugly :D . Any sugestions?
Hmm what about The Master's Son? The drama just finished airing. Maybe you will also like the movie Seducing Mr. Perfect Hope I could help :)
only 1 recomandation?
(Take care of my fire lady ) it's a Korean version too for witch yoo hee
may b prosecutor princess or king of drama or a gentleman's dignity
since i didn't watch all of dramas u mentioned i didn't know what should i recommend ,it'll be better if u say the type or something like that but i'm sure u'll like haeundae lovers hello miss my girl
I've just finished The master's sun and the gratest love, Any dramas like that ? i can't get enough of this dramas tipe :D and that actor from the greatest love , was awsome, i;ve never seen a actor like that , mindblowing:X
Goong Sunny Happiness Playful Kiss My Name is Kim Sam Soon Last Scandal Oh My Lady Smiling Pasta Stars Falling From the Sky ....I'm tired. If you need more let me know...but I think there is already a thread for this. You might want to check the recommendation forum.
nuryaki wrote: I've just finished The master's sun and the gratest love, Any dramas like that ? i can't get enough of this dramas tipe :D and that actor from the greatest love , was awsome, i;ve never seen a actor like that , mindblowing:X

If you liked him in the Greatest Love you should watch The City Hall. He is amazing in that and other than date the rest of the drama fits your criteria. Admittedly, I found the first episode a bit boring but this drama is one of my all time faves. Just get passed ep 1 and you'll be good!