So... pretty much I need some drama recommendations. I've just finished Fated to Love You and I have to say it's probably one of the best dramas I've ever seen. Compared to the countless dramas I've seen the problems weren't dragged on for ages and although suspenseful the misunderstandings were (thankfully) short lived. I want something similar to Fated to Love you. Doesn't necessarily have to have a pregnancy but I like the type of "accidental" or "fated to be together" type story where everything happens by accident. Preferably Taiwanese but I am not picky. Having a hard time getting over that "just watched the best drama ever" feeling so IT HAS TO BE AWESOME.
"Love Keeps Going" was a very pleasant surprise for me. I loved it.
I liked Down With Love and In Time With You ^^ the latter doesn't really fit your description, but it really is a great drama. I highly recommend it and it's not too draggy hehe
Moved it to the Rec Forum.
You could try Drunken to Love You. It's not as good as Fated to Love You in my opinion, but still good. I also second Down With Love, it was really good.
Thank you everybody for the suggestions but I've chosen Down with Love. I couldn't resist since I saw the little boy from Autumn's Concerto was in it. ♥