I’m looking for some good drama with touching love story. The romance must be the main storyline. The couple must stay together till the very end, the sad ending it’s not necessary but don’t mind if it is. The country and year of the drama don't matter. Something like: Kamisama, Mou Sukoshi Dake Aishiteiru To Ittekure Crazy For You Nagareboshi Scent of a Woman Silence
You beat me to it, I wanted to post this :D I have some that I liked,but I don't know if you'd like it... Love Contract(Taiwan)- I loved them, their cute side, fighting, games,friendship,and the end.......damn. Rooftop Prince
I'd recommend you something, but you've already watched what I would recommend. XD You have good taste! I would like to make one recommendation though. Does the touching love story have to be between a man and a woman? I'd suggest giving the movie Usagi Drop a try. It's a really touching story about a man who takes care of a little girl.
Mivla wrote: You beat me to it, I wanted to post this :D

I have some that I liked,but I don't know if you'd like it...
Love Contract(Taiwan)- I loved them, their cute side, fighting, games,friendship,and the end.......damn.
Rooftop Prince

Thanks. I wanted to watch Love Contract some time ago but heard that the ending is weird/unsatisfying but maybe I will watch it this time.
Saw Rooftop Prince and liked it but for me it's more like a rom-com story.

FullDex wrote: I'd recommend you something, but you've already watched what I would recommend. XD You have good taste!

I would like to make one recommendation though. Does the touching love story have to be between a man and a woman? I'd suggest giving the movie Usagi Drop a try. It's a really touching story about a man who takes care of a little girl.

Yes i meant the love between the man and woman but I don’t mind watching other types of stories. The movie you recommend seems good so I’ll give it a try. Thanks.
Stairway to heaven
yumiya wrote: Stairway to heaven

Tried to watch it some time ago but the second leads were just so annoying that I couldn’t watch it.

CheerfulSoul & GreenApple thanks for your recommendations, they looks interesting.
Beautiful Life Snow Queen
I give my first love to you and Koizora s2
A visit to your list and I saw that you have already seen every drama there is haha! definitely way more what i have seen! but yea the only two i could think of that i didnt see on your list and may fit what you are after are: -missing you very touching love story, very sad. -secret/secret love drama that just finished airing. my favourite drama of all time. best love story ever, very very touching, sure to make you cry. haha i hope you like either of them :)
Thanks for yours recommendations, Secret Love sounded really interesting when it started airing but i decided to wait till it finish so maybe i will try to watch it now. I'm not the fan of a male lead in Missing You, so i will pass on this one ;)