hi I'm so depressed these days so i'm looking for a comedy drama something so funny plzzzzzzzz can u help me my friends
KOREAN 1) The Vineyard Man-- under rated drama that had me rolling on the ground the entire time 2) To the Beautiful You 3) Panda and Hedgehog JAPANESE 1) Switch Girl! 2) Atashinchi no Danshi I hope this helps! and if you need to talk about anything i am open to talk! 1)
well I have already watched these korean dramas :/ does the Japanese have a happy ending if I watch another sad end I'll die really sorry for bothering u
YES!!! there is no romance in the first one but it is a really happy family drama that does have minor conflicts but nothing earth shattering and all the episodes end happily. Switch Girl does have 2 seasons but they are only 30 min episodes if i remember correctly. And it ends happily too. just be ready for some major over reacting to minor problems. :) and its no bother. i have been there, the days that every thing is falling around my shoulders and i dont know what to do. FIGHTING!
thanks so much :) I think If I watch a funny drama It might help to forget depression and move forward
Second Atashinchi no Dansh also recommend jdrama Stand Up!! and kdrama Rude Women (laughed a lot while watching it, maybe the last two eps had a little drama but still it wasn't anything sad)
History of Salaryman! and recently, I just watched The King of Dramas. At some points,yeah it'll give you a good laugh especially the scenes involved Si Won ;)
My Girl. A must see korean drama :)
Dal Ja's Spring! Haven't finished watching it yet but I can't imagine it having a sad ending^^ I really enjoy watching it because the show doesn't take itself too serious. Some of the more serious moments would probably be totally angsty in other dramas but here they are a little exaggerated so that it's actually more funny^^ And I second History of a Salaryman!
I also agree with Atashinchi no Danshi and Stand Up!! I'd also recommend: Kimi wa Petto Ouran High School Host Club Lucky Seven Nodame Cantabile Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de Secret Garden I also see that you've never watched Liar Game. I really recommend it! And if none of these interest you, I could probably dig out a few more from my list. Edit: I also see you have Attack on the Pin-Up Boys on you ptw list. It's a good stupid funny movie that might cheer you up. I'd also recommend Super Junior Mystery 6 if you haven't seen it already. It's a good October show to watch. Some people say it's scary, I thought it was hilarious. And if you don't mind a little adult humor, I just watched My P.S. Partner and it was fantastic!
Smile, You Adolescence Medley My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Capital Scandal Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
You're a kdrama lover so you know already that in kdramas tears and laughs are offen mixed altogether. Whenever I need for a change of mood I rewatch You're Beautiful or Sungkyunkwan Scandal. First half of My Girl it gives you a big laugh too. Very funny kdramas with happy endings are: Protect The Boss Rooftop Prince Hyena Fugitive: Plan B Unce Upon a Time in Saengchori Smile, You Soulmate - not really a crazy comedy but with a good feeling Marrying The Mafia 1,2,3,4 and 5 - movies For bad days better than dramas are sitcoms like Unstoppable High Kick - there are 167 episodes, 30min/ep but there's no need to watch it till the end since it's not really a story line, just enjoy the funny moments and the cast : Jung Il Woo, Kim Hye Sung, Kim Bum (BOF), Park Min Young~~ I hope these will be helpful
"A gentleman's dignity " and i second My girl atashinchi no dansi history of salaryman