I received help from you guys before, now I need it again please. I remember a thread similar to this here but I cannot find it again after searching around. I recently finished "In Time With You" and just fell in love with this plot line. Looking for a drama where the male lead does not want the female lead to know he loves her. This can't be the only drama that has this sort of plot right? It should be a crime if it is!
49 Days
Coffee Prince
Prosecutor Princess

Not quite sure about these two:
Bad Guy
My Princess

I forgot if the male leads didn't want the female lead to know or if they were in self denial for these dramas.
Will check out prosecutor princess it sounds interesting even though the comments say the female lead is selfish,stupid, and generally not like-able.
ArekkusuRin wrote: Will check out prosecutor princess it sounds interesting even though the comments say the female lead is selfish,stupid, and generally not like-able.

Don't give up on this drama, if ever you'll get irritated by the female lead. :D It's very worth it to finish.

Honestly though, I love the female lead here(all through out the episodes). I am not a fan of romance genres(check my list, you'll see 80% crime/law dramas, and very few romance xD), but I really really really loved this drama.
I second 49 Days! I'd also recommend Pride, and I also saw you had Tatta Hitotsu no Koi on your ptw list and that one kind of fits the bill too, I think.
Am looking for Japanese and Taiwanese dramas below 20 ep's ... am open for any genre... Anyone?