xwhaaa wrote: Nikita xd
it's not asian though, but it's very similar to these kind of drama's

Already following 15 airing American series, not looking forward to another one...
Hmm.. I've got some that maybe you'd be interested in? I just finished Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan, and I thought it was pretty good. Then perhaps Runaway Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni; Hidarime Tantei Eye; Ataru; Take Five I can think of a lot of crime-based dramas but not so much high action. It's sad, I'd like to see more of them too (:
yuurei wrote: Hmm.. I've got some that maybe you'd be interested in?
I just finished Joker Yurusarezaru Sousakan, and I thought it was pretty good.
Then perhaps Runaway Aisuru Kimi no Tame ni; Hidarime Tantei Eye; Ataru; Take Five
I can think of a lot of crime-based dramas but not so much high action. It's sad, I'd like to see more of them too (:

Yeah I'm looking more into crime mixed with action, but it really seems there's not many Korean dramas like that left... It's also not that easy to download Japanese dramas...
DiaNine wrote: I'll give Tokyo DOGS a try, but Black & White... This might sound horrible, but I really don't like the Chinese language. It makes my head hurt.

I do not know about Black & White but "Tokyo Dogs " is really good.
Not much similar to IRIS, but you might like (not all good in my opinion, but It costs nothing to give them a try):
H.I.T
Resurrection
Sign
Green Rose
All In
Giant
Lobbyist
A Man Called God
East of Eden
JAP - Rondo
Try Cruel City ^^ it aired this year :)