Someone can recommend some dramas that have some steamy scenes with real kisses and mature content ( not too mature though ). I recently watched I need romance season 1 and season 2 and I was looking for something along those storylines. I dont know if it is just me, but sometimes when the leads or other characters are supposedly really in love, they just happen to share a mere kiss, or just touching lips together and this makes me so mad :P so I was so happy to see that there were dramas like I need romance where the characters would go to a very different level. Anyways, thank you for your help in advance !!
queen in hyun's man - has great kiss scenes also google the director cut ending its really reallyyyy good majo no jouken - I had no idea j-dramas could show sex scenes between a student and teacher and its pretty old which shocked me even more love keeps going - good story about cheating and has lots of good kissing last Cinderella - hottest guy on the planet and lots of great kissing scenes alice in wonder city - aaron yan seriously knows how to kiss cruel city - i think a few kissing scenes, not much romance but very sexy room scene (and its mature as far as drugs/gangs/prostitution) movie - my p.s. partner - pretty graphic sex scenes adult storyline that's pretty darn good
http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?2153-Something-Steamy!! Maybe this has some more ... sorry too lazy to think back further. :P

Oh, I'll add Inborn Pair, Kimi wa Petto, and Love, Now
Oh, I'll add Inborn Pair, Kimi wa Petto, and Love, Now
Hm, I don't know if it's just me, but a lot of the time I don't really mind that most romantic scenes I've seen so far are very "chaste"... Sometimes, though, I also wish for something different, so I understand you! ;) Of the titles mentioned, I have only seen two (Last Cinderella and Kimi wa petto, both are very good imo, and not just because of the few good kiss scenes!) but I've added a few of the suggestions to my PTW list. Thanks! :) I have only seen one drama with not just a few hot kisses but actual sex scenes: the k-drama Temptation of Eve. I was very surprised by it because I did not know something like that was possible for an asian drama. ;) However, I dropped this drama because: a) the plot in the first episode was ridicilously predictable, b) the plot in the second episode made little to no sense, c) the first 20 or so minutes of episode 3 were very boring. So... I wouldn't recommend it if you want a good story along with the steamy scenes, but it's only four episodes, and I did sit through more than half of the drama... Edit: I recommend taking a look on that thread linked by axndrama! They're not just talking good kissing in that thread.... I just started watching The Green Chair on YouTube. There's steam!!
You're not going to find full on sex scenes in dramas, not most anyway.
Here are a few with varying levels of intimacy:

Great kissing, authentic intimacy & little to no awkwardness between the couple

MARS

Great kissing, but where there's some or a lot of awkwardness between the couple

Lovers
Orange Days
Aishiteru to Ikketure
City Hall
Buzzer Beat
Pride
Que Sera Sera

As you can see you just won't get the 'real deal' in dramas.

Here are some steamy anthology films:

Sweet Room
Five Senses of Eros
Temptation of Eve
One Nigh Stand
IRIS has what you're looking for.
- Queen In Hyun's Man
- Pride
- Aishiteru to Itte Kure

There are several dramas out there with steamy scenes. And some older Jdramas (before 2005) could really make you blush.

I've watched a lot of dramas and so far the one with the steamiest scenes was definitely the Jdrama "Love & Eros".
To illustrate my point for "Love & Eros", check this post.
algelic wrote: To illustrate my point for "Love & Eros", check this post.

I watched some of that years ago and completely forgot! Thanks for the reminder.
Thank you @azndrama I am currently checking out the thread ( which i didnt know existed so sorry if I am doing a duplicate of another thread) and i'll check the other suggestions too :D