Recommend me a really good movie, the one you think deserve 9 or 10 score, any genre but not horror. The country and year doesn't matter as long as i can find it with eng subs. Here is the list of movies i liked the most (I still didn't find the movie i could rate as 10 so i'm looking forward to your recommendations.) 200 Pounds Beauty A Millionaire's First Love Always Chilling Romance Crows Zero Go Lala Go Harmony Hear Me Il Mare Innocent Steps Kimi ni Todoke Koizora Late Autumn Lavender Love Me Not My Rainy Days Petty Romance Rurouni Kenshin Sophie's Revenge The Apprehenders The Man From Nowhere The Quiz Show Scandal Twilight Gangsters If you can please look at my mdl so you will not recommend me the movie i saw. Thank You!
I really liked Nana, Nana 2, Linda Linda Linda, Hula Girls and Be With You. All are Japanese.
The Gifted Hands - genres:fantasy, mystery, thriller starring: Kim Kang Woo, Kim Bum I rated it 9, maybe you will like it too;)
Here are some of my favorites that I noticed you hadn't seen: Mulan, Kids, Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit, Dear Friends, Train Man: Densha Otoko, 71: Into the Fire. And I'd also recommend The Crucible, even if it is hard to watch.
These are all movies that I rated 9 or 10: Yojimbo, Little Big Soldier, Shall We Dance(Japanese version), 3-Iron, Werewolf Boy, Psychic, The Host, The Good The Bad The Weird, Going By The Book, Duelist, Eat Drink Man Woman, I'm A Cyborg But That's OK, Jeonwoochi: The Taoist Wizard.
here are some of my favorites.. hope you'll like them^^
Secret Reunion (korean, thriller, friendship, north/south korea relations)
My Pavarotti (korean, music, inspiring, friendship)
Postman to Heaven (Korean, romance, fantasy, eye candy XD)
R2B: Return to Base (Korean, aviation, action, like Top Gun XD)
First Time (Chinese, romance, cute, touching)
Rurouni Kenshin, my favorite :D
Try these awesome movies:

The World Of Silence: a very well done mystery movie. It has those scenes where you'll be having goosebumps. You will find yourself caught up with the story, and doubting each of the characters here

As One: a unique heart-warming, touching, sports movie

The Tower: I still remember the thrills(not the one you get in horror movies!) I experienced up to this day, try it!

Miracle in Cell No. 7: everyone else say this movie is very very good, and I agree

The Flu: I think this is a remake of the foreign movie, "Contagious"(but the scenes + the story is different, not a copycat!). If I were to pick one of these two movies, I'd pick The Flu anytime, anywhere. The emotion in this movie was.... really really visible.

The Client: if you love crime, law, or guessing with the characters, this is a good movie for you~

Hello Ghost: if you want to cry, laugh, and cry again, watch this~
Blind: a suspense-packed movie

Seven Days: If I were to pick one out of all these movies I've recommended, I'd pick this. The story is just pure perfection. I think this movie deserves a much higher rating than the one indicated here in mdl. If you love watching twist-filled movies, watch this!

Perfect Number: a movie about love, law, and perfect crime
Project Makeover Daisy Our Happy Time Finding Mr. Destiny Japan Shinigami no Seido Time Traveller China First Time Under the Hawthorn Tree Turn Left, Turn Right
I recommend you to watch:
Miracle in Cell No. 7, Masquerade, As One, The Tower, Midnight FM, Blind & Love You You.
My favorite korean movie is Miracle in Cell No. 7 and it has been like this for a while now. Also i really liked My P.S. Partner, Always, Sunny, Harmony, Love 911 too. So i recommend them all~
These are the ones that I rated 10 and really liked:

The Crucible
Miracle in Cell Nº7
A Werewolf Boy
Myu no Anyo Papa ni Ageru

This one I rated 9 and it's kind of a short movie:

Rinne no Ame

Besides Rinne no Ame which I rated 9 are:

My P.S Partner
The Flu
Secretly, Greatly
Noriko goes to Seoul (Drama Special, not really a movie)
Runway Cop
I can recommend:

~ New World
~ Platina Data
~ Brain Man
~ Private Eye
~ Sunny
~ Treeless Mountain
~ Crossing
~ Confession of Murder
I`d recommend (secret).it`s a time travel taiwanese movie.I really liked this one.
These are some of the good ones (mainly comedy): The Eagle Shooting Heroes 1993 Fist of Legend Lost in Thailand Ip Man Kungfu Cult Master Justice, My Foot! Sixty Million Dollar Man